Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
How often do you comment on websites? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
How often do you comment on websites? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
How often do you comment on websites? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
How often do you comment on websites? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
How often do you comment on websites? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
How often do you comment on websites? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
How often do you comment on websites? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
How often do you comment on websites? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
How often do you comment on websites? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
How often do you comment on websites? Vote_lcap2100%How often do you comment on websites? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
How often do you comment on websites? Vote_lcap20%How often do you comment on websites? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
How often do you comment on websites? Vote_lcap20%How often do you comment on websites? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
How often do you comment on websites? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
How often do you comment on websites? Vote_lcap2How often do you comment on websites? I_voting_barHow often do you comment on websites? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
How often do you comment on websites? Vote_lcap2How often do you comment on websites? I_voting_barHow often do you comment on websites? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

How often do you comment on websites?

Go down 

More than I used to
 0% [ 0 ]
About the same
How often do you comment on websites? Vote_lcap233%How often do you comment on websites? Vote_rcap2
 33% [ 1 ]
Less than I used to
 0% [ 0 ]
Never
How often do you comment on websites? Vote_lcap267%How often do you comment on websites? Vote_rcap2
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

How often do you comment on websites? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you comment on websites?   How often do you comment on websites? Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:38 pm

I used to comment on other sites and forums, about 2-6 comments a day. Now, not counting Ninfest, I never comment anymore elsewhere. I read stuff all over for sure, but save all my opinions and thoughts to post here. I did meet ZeldAnTales at another Nintendo forum a while ago, and I met Matthew999 in the chat for a marathon. I probably should get out there more to meet more awesome peeps like these guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninfest Nation :: News :: General-
Jump to: