Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Reggie's Announcement Vote_lcap2100%Reggie's Announcement Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Reggie's Announcement Vote_lcap20%Reggie's Announcement Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Reggie's Announcement Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Reggie's Announcement Vote_lcap2Reggie's Announcement I_voting_barReggie's Announcement Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Reggie's Announcement Vote_lcap2Reggie's Announcement I_voting_barReggie's Announcement Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Reggie's Announcement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Reggie's Announcement   Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Anybody see Reggie's announcement about the beefy 3DS update at the end of November? Question Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Reggie's Announcement   Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:13 pm

I was kinda pumped, but also kinda underwhelmed. Just want the games, lol. But rejoice!!! new reasons to use StreetPass Mii Plaza!!!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Reggie's Announcement   Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Yes, I may just turn my street pass back on in Mii Plaza. I know it's terrible, but when you've passed the maximum # of passes the system can even track for one person, you get a little (a LOT) tired of seeing that light come on and going into the plaza hundreds of times only to see the same ONE person (who you live with) over and over and over, and NOBODY else!!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Reggie's Announcement   Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:13 am

I'm gonna get some use out of Hulu Plus for the Wii. Our DVR is overloaded with shows. This is going to free it up some.

New puzzles and dungeon..finally!

Not so excited for the 3D video. I'm scared the quality of the cameras are going to make them abysmal. And why be able to post them on the internet? Low quality 3D videos that can only be seen in 2D?

I wish they would also add some new AR Games too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Reggie's Announcement   Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Yeah, their excuse that the small screens don't need higher resolution cameras is just bull. These pics look terrible, even on the 3DS. ALL cell phone cameras have higher resolution by FAR!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Reggie's Announcement   Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:15 am

Actually, Streex, given that the 3D effect of the photos really only works at close range, 3D videos would have to be taken close-up anyway, so the resolution may not matter, much. I'm looking forward to the stop-action feature. Remember my old toy movies? Now I can make movies of my Muscle Men... IN 3D!!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Reggie's Announcement   Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:32 pm

The 3D video feature would be a lot cooler if they allowed us to send them to other 3DS owners. Then I could watch Muscle Men 3D!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Reggie's Announcement   Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Abso-freaking-lutely! Where is that bloody feature? I mean honestly- who else is even going to watch a 3DS-made video? Also, then I could see Skylanders 3D directed by Streex, with the frozen characters just like in the Skylanders trailer I saw...
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Reggie's Announcement   Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:48 pm

lol. I would turn the Portal of Power into a WWE ring.

I also noticed that the update will allow downloads while in sleep mode. This would be the perfect time to add gifting so I could send eShop game requests to you guys while you are sleeping. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Reggie's Announcement   Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:58 am

Oh, you mean, like when we initiate a game download, we can close the 3DS and it will keep going?

In unrelated news, a reference to Streex's favorite, (despite his protests to the contrary,) failed game character:

http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/11/02
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Reggie's Announcement   Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Poor Bubsy. I'd like to see someone give the ol cat another shot. I'll be fine if Ristar never sees the light of day again.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Reggie's Announcement   Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:04 am

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reggie's Announcement   Reggie's Announcement Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Reggie's Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninfest Nation :: News :: 3DS-
Jump to: