Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Memory Card
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
    Poll
    Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
    I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Vote_lcap2100%Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Vote_rcap2
     100% [ 5 ]
    Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Vote_lcap20%Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Vote_rcap2
     0% [ 0 ]
    Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 5
    Facebook
    Ninfest on Facebook
    Gallery
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Empty
    Top posters
    Streex (4373)
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Vote_lcap2Gran Turismo 5 Prologue I_voting_barGran Turismo 5 Prologue Vote_rcap2 
    ZeldAnTales (2909)
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Vote_lcap2Gran Turismo 5 Prologue I_voting_barGran Turismo 5 Prologue Vote_rcap2 
    Antilles (1555)
    Nintendo Furniture (1087)
    Triz (1086)
    Matthew999 (341)
    Lier X Agerate (129)
    WildCard (115)
    ShagTheTruth (114)
    Incognito (71)
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Go down 
    +3
    Incognito
    Triz
    Streex
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

Number of posts : 4373
    Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Anyone play this game yet? It looks like a great time. It also looks like this game is not the final version and eventually the full version will be released, is that right? monkey
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.ninfest.com
    Triz
    Moogle
    Moogle
    Triz

Number of posts : 1086
    Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:10 am

The $40 demo, yes I have it. You can play it whilst you visit.
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Oh snap. I forgot to ask you to throw that in while I was there. Oh well, Turtles in Time made up for it. Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Star3 Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Star3 Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Star3 Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Star3 Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Star3
    Back to top Go down
    Incognito
    Samus
    Samus
    Incognito

Number of posts : 71
    Coins : 66

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:56 am

Streex wrote:
    Oh snap. I forgot to ask you to throw that in while I was there.

That's OK. You didn't miss anything. You already know what it's like to DRIVE a car... heh heh...

Gran Turismo games = Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Star3.
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:51 pm

Incognito wrote:
    Streex wrote:
    Oh snap. I forgot to ask you to throw that in while I was there.

That's OK. You didn't miss anything. You already know what it's like to DRIVE a car... heh heh...

Gran Turismo games = Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Star3.
    You don't like Gran Turismo games? What is your racing game of choice? Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Fresse
    Back to top Go down
    Incognito
    Samus
    Samus
    Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Streex wrote:

You don't like Gran Turismo games? What is your racing game of choice? Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Fresse

Thought you knew!

Burnout games KILL all other racers. Period. Don't even try to argue. It's a fact.

Burnout 3 is the best (to me), followed by Dominator, Revenge, and Paradise... in that order. Other than those, I still love a lot of the old racers on the PS1 like NFS3: Hot Pursuit, Road Rash 3D, Destruction Derby 2, and Wipeout 3. F-Zero X on N64 is sweet too.

Gran Turismo games are not racing games. They're "driving" simulators. Boring! They'd be good for Driver's Education classes I suppose...
    Back to top Go down
    Triz
    Moogle
    Moogle
    Triz

Number of posts : 1086
    Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:39 am

Incognito wrote:
    Streex wrote:

Thought you knew!

Burnout games KILL all other racers. Period. Don't even try to argue. It's a fact.

Burnout 3 is the best (to me), followed by Dominator, Revenge, and Paradise... in that order. Other than those, I still love a lot of the old racers on the PS1 like NFS3: Hot Pursuit, Road Rash 3D, Destruction Derby 2, and Wipeout 3. F-Zero X on N64 is sweet too.

Gran Turismo games are not racing games. They're "driving" simulators. Boring! They'd be good for Driver's Education classes I suppose...

Project Gotham Racing is a better arcade racer series than burnout, but unless Im wrong youve never really been an XBOX guy right Incog? And if we are ranking Burnout (which are awesome game) Paradise really outshines the other title although I miss the crash modes.
    Back to top Go down
    Incognito
    Samus
    Samus
    Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Triz wrote:
    Incognito wrote:
    Streex wrote:

Thought you knew!

Project Gotham Racing is a better arcade racer series than burnout, but unless Im wrong youve never really been an XBOX guy right Incog? And if we are ranking Burnout (which are awesome game) Paradise really outshines the other title although I miss the crash modes.

I did take a quick spin on PGR 3 one time... My initial impression was good, no doubt about it, it's a game I could get into, but there's just something about the Burnout formula that no other racing game before or since has been able to surpass. I'm completely addicted. I was hooked the first time I played Burnout 3. Who doesn't love smashing other racers into the railing and watch them go flying? Or landing a vertical takedown in Revenge after dropping off a broken overpass? And have you played Dominator? Try stringing together a chain of 30 (or more) straight Burnouts without crashing while maintaining top speed in the fastest car... Burnout games provide a thrill like no other... it's amazing how this series can really get your adrenaline flowing!

I owned every single game I listed. Played the hell out of them. I owned Paradise when I had a PS3, and I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's just something about it that doesn't satisfy me as much as the PS2 Burnouts do. It's still a great game though. I didn't miss crash mode too much, because even though I loved it, the meat and bones of these games is still the World Tour mode.

Burnout games are just incredible. Such high production values in every aspect: graphical prowess, stellar sound effects, flawless control (like drifting at top speed around a sharp bend and being able to execute a seemless transition into a straight-away while simultaneously activating turbo), and evenly progressing challenge and reward system. These games are just done right. They possess that expertly polished quality that you don't get from too many games these days, with all their buggy, unfinished, untested segments that were left behind to make a release date deadline...

As far as I'm concerned (based upon my experiences), the Burnout series is the clear-cut champion of the Arcade Racer genre.
    Back to top Go down
    50Cent

Number of posts : 5
    Coins : 9

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:50 am

i like this game! this game is awsome!
    Back to top Go down
    Zak
    Super Mario
    Super Mario
    Zak

Number of posts : 15
    Coins : 25

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:42 am

This seems like a pretty cool game. I might have to play it.
    Back to top Go down
    WildCard
    Pit
    Pit
    WildCard

Number of posts : 115
    Coins : 213

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 pm

burn out games ....meh maybe if you like overly fake arcadie games. Gt games are the best period, any other opinion is just wrong and thats a fact :p

But yea i LOVE the Gt games. GT5p is pretty good i just wish they had done a little better job with the Ai which seems to be a bit to fake acting. the AI just does not seem to have any personalty if that makes any sense. It def feels like your raceing AI. The true GT5 is going to be massive. something like 900 def cars and giveing the fact these cars are researched and tested IRL and are shown such heavy amounts of detail in the game is amazing.
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:24 am

When's the full version going to come out? Have they announced it yet or is this something we might see at E3?
    Back to top Go down
    WildCard
    Pit
    Pit
    WildCard

Number of posts : 115
    Coins : 213

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:40 am

iirc they came out with a release date of some time this year but im not sure when. they showed it off last E3 and made a big deal about NASCAR being in it. It should def be a pretty good game if you like realistic "for a console" raceing games. Also FYI codemasters are releasing a new F1 game on the ps3/360 thats based on the dirt 2 engine buit from what i have read very upgraded. they have talked about the AI being really good which is something id love to see be true. i hate online gameing but i also dislike most of the AI iv seen in driving games so this should be a treat for me. Sure wish F1 would catch on here in the USA, never could get in to nascar despite me being southern and most of my family being in to it. nascar used to be great till it got so popular and all about the money. used to they used the actual cars like you could go down and buy plus some tweaks. now the cars are what i call fake in that its not what so ever the car its made up to be. The only thing a chevy impala used in nascar has in common with a real impala is the name lol.
    Back to top Go down
    ZeldAnTales
    Tom Nook
    Tom Nook
    ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
    Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:58 am

WildCard wrote:
    The only thing a chevy impala used in nascar has in common with a real impala is the name lol.
    Hahahaha and maybe a redneck driver. :3
    (Oh snap! I almost bought an Impala!)
    Back to top Go down
    Streex
    Admin
    Streex

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:32 am

They're really taking their time on this one. It was only in a montage at their E3 keynote. This is being made in 3D now I'm guessing.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue   Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
    Page 1 of 1