Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Batman: Arkham Asylum Vote_lcap2100%Batman: Arkham Asylum Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Batman: Arkham Asylum Vote_lcap20%Batman: Arkham Asylum Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Batman: Arkham Asylum Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Batman: Arkham Asylum Vote_lcap2Batman: Arkham Asylum I_voting_barBatman: Arkham Asylum Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Batman: Arkham Asylum Vote_lcap2Batman: Arkham Asylum I_voting_barBatman: Arkham Asylum Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:42 am

Best Superhero game ever? Yes in my opinion. Game is spectacular. Great production values, voicemwork, gameplay. So good that I actually bought it.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:20 pm

According to the game stats Im about 20% through the game and have battled Scarecrow (awesome level where you are poisned with his lunacy gas) Bane, and HarleyQuinn. This game is awesome on so many levels. Its a comic fans dream, I didnt think anyone would take a property so seriously and deliver on it. cheers
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Samus
Samus
Incognito

Number of posts : 71
Coins : 66

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:21 pm

As soon as I get a PS3 slim, I'm gonna give this game a go. Oops... wrong forum. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
calex

Number of posts : 1
Coins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:36 am

Incognito wrote:
As soon as I get a PS3 slim, I'm gonna give this game a go. Oops... wrong forum. Twisted Evil

lol! Hello, can I join in to your discussion?
In my opinion, as a XBox girl player, Batman: Arkham
Asylum, I could say, perhaps a good game. I played it
once, I just tried playing it. It's a game of my brother.
As I can see, he's enjoying playing that Batman game.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:59 am

Welcome to the forums calex. The more the merrier. Thanks for joining us. I haven't played it yet but have heard mostly good things about it. The only thing negative would be the challenge mode. Supposedly it gets old fast. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:48 am

Challenge mode Is awesome. It has an online leaderboard so you can compete with your friends for the top slot. Only problem is you have to find all the joker clues to unlock each challenge and after beating the game I am missing about half.

So onto the game. This thing exceeds the rating scale. My only complaint was that the last boss was a little too easy. I havent had that much fun with a licensed gaem ever and I look forward to the sequel.
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Samus
Samus
Incognito

Number of posts : 71
Coins : 66

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Streex wrote:
I haven't played it yet but have heard mostly good things about it. The only thing negative would be the challenge mode. Supposedly it gets old fast. Surprised

C'mon Streex, you can't keep relying on heresay as the basis for your own feelings on a game... or on ANYTHING, for that matter.

If you haven't played a game, you can say it doesn't appeal to you by it's looks, but you can't specifically knock certain modes, or elements of the gameplay.

If you played it, you might like it. How would you know until then?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:13 am

Those aren't my personal feelings for the game. Just because I reveal what I read or watch doesn't mean that's how I feel about it. Of course I can't say for myself, but if my sources play and review said game, then I'll share that info and know what to expect if I ever get a chance to play it. The review stated that the Challenge mode was very repetitive and you'll get tired of it quick. Just passing the info along. Arrow Obviously Triz disagrees, tried it himself and loves it. And you know me...I find a lot of good stuff in games that are hacked by critics. Sorry if it sounded like that was my personal heartfelt opinion.
My personal feelings on it right now? It looks awesome! I'd love to give it a go. I loved the splinter cell games and it looks to play like those, with a lot of stealth scenarios. Tons of villains we all know and love, it's hard to vision it being a bad game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum   Batman: Arkham Asylum Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Page 1 of 1