Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Nyko Power Grip Pro Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Nyko Power Grip Pro Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Nyko Power Grip Pro Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Nyko Power Grip Pro Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Nyko Power Grip Pro Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Nyko Power Grip Pro Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Nyko Power Grip Pro Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Nyko Power Grip Pro Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Nyko Power Grip Pro Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Nyko Power Grip Pro Vote_lcap2100%Nyko Power Grip Pro Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Nyko Power Grip Pro Vote_lcap20%Nyko Power Grip Pro Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Nyko Power Grip Pro Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Nyko Power Grip Pro Vote_lcap2Nyko Power Grip Pro I_voting_barNyko Power Grip Pro Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Nyko Power Grip Pro Vote_lcap2Nyko Power Grip Pro I_voting_barNyko Power Grip Pro Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Nyko Power Grip Pro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Nyko Power Grip Pro   Nyko Power Grip Pro Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Nyko Power Grip Pro Nyko-power-grip-pro

Not planning on getting a 3DS XL but would like more battery power and a circle pad pro at the same time? Introducing the Nyko Power Grip Pro. It gives your 3DS 3x's the battery power, has its own led's so you know how much power is left in the thing, contoured back to make it all more comfortable to hold, and get the extra circle pad. All in one sleek looking and portable outfit. The only thing wrong with it is that you can't use your 3DS docking station to charge the 3DS, but they make it easy to take it out of the Power Grip Pro if you still want to use it. The other problem is that Nyko charging products can leave owners with headaches, although the Nyko charger for my Wiimotes has always worked flawlessly and only recently had to replace the rechargeable batteries after 5 years of use. Might be a good product for some of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Nyko Power Grip Pro   Nyko Power Grip Pro Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:36 pm

This is more like what I was hoping for. Still, Nyko quality, as you mention, is questionable at best.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Nyko Power Grip Pro   Nyko Power Grip Pro Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:37 pm

It also looks a lot nicer than the Circle Pad Pro. More sleek and because it has the clamshell design too the 3DS won't look awkward when closed and not in use. Only $10 more than the Circle Pad Pro for something that fits the 3DS better and tons more battery life. Very tempting but I already have a Circle Pad Pro
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyko Power Grip Pro   Nyko Power Grip Pro Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nyko Power Grip Pro
Page 1 of 1