Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Vote_lcap2100%HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Vote_lcap20%HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Vote_lcap20%HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Vote_lcap2HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! I_voting_barHOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Vote_lcap2HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! I_voting_barHOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:33 am

Good until 8/23! $12 off and free shipping! Okay, it's actually for several games on several systems, but there are some Wii-U games in the mix.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=-1&isNodeId=1&Description=preorderpromo&x=0&y=0

(If that doesn't work, just go to the main page and do a text search on "preorderpromo.")

Am I the only one on the planet who is excited for TANK! TANK! TANK!? (I know- "yes.") Well, I preordered it for kicks. I can always cancel if it gets close to launch and reviews say it is bad. Don't let the $60 price tags throw you off- they'll automatically adjust that down once real prices are announced. I doubt my game will cost that much with so many much bigger titles available at launch.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:37 am

UPDATE: I was able to also preorder Zombie-U with the discount by ordering it separately. (It wouldn't apply the discount twice when ordered together.) I had to manually apply the code, though- EMCNBHJ256.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm totally interested in Tank triple but sadly I have no money right now to take advantage of this. Plus I'm waiting for Nintendo to announce a complete launch lineup so I can decide what games to get when I pick up Wii U.

What's funny is that Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 isn't confirmed to be on Wii U, yet it's posted everywhere that it is. Activision, just announce it already. The cat is out of the bag!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Uhhhhh- you don't need money. It's a preorder. They don't charge you until they have it in stock. I don't even know if I'll buy these.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:36 am

Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:06 pm

Just added Batman, Scribblenauts, and Rabbids to my preorders. I'll probably cancel them all, but good to leave my options open.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Hahahahaha hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:17 pm

The game you're talking about Antilles is Injustice: Gods Among Us. Let me just say I've seen tons of footage on this game and it looks like the ultimate fighter made by the boys that make Mortal Kombat. It's gonna be awesome I tell you! I really hope Nintendo doesn't forget to announce the launch lineup on September 13. I need to figure out how broke I'm gonna be this November. Sorry family, Santa ain't coming this year.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:04 pm

Do the preorders, guys! If you have any intention of buying any of these games, $12 off is too good to pass up. You don't pay until they ship, so you're not losing anything... unless of course you forget to cancel...
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:30 am

Hence my fear lol.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:02 pm

I don't think I'm going to preorder any games, just consoles. If there is a way, it might be smart to preorder a Pro Controller. I have a feeling those are going to be hard to come by much like the Classic Controller was at Wii launch.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:39 am

Okay, they're at it again. This time I simply searched out two of the games I wanted- Pikmin 3 and NSMBU- and entered the current promo code- EMCJNNH224- and it let me use it. (I ordered them separately.) I can live without them on launch day if it means saving $12 apiece. I also want ZombieU and CODBO2 and Batman, but I can't have everything. (Actually, I want most of them, but I've had to make some hard choices.)

This offer will self-destruct in 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Some also say you can pre-order the pro controller, too, so if you're looking for one... hey, $12 is $12.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:29 pm

What is the official price on those things? Are they $20 at full price?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:03 pm

If people got the discount, Newegg has it priced at least $50, but that may be a placeholder price. If it turns out the official price is less, they'll charge less, but probably cancel the discount.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!   HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

HOT Deal on Wii-U Preorders!!!
Page 1 of 1