Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Vote_lcap2100%Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 I_voting_barLets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 I_voting_barLets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo.   Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:42 am

Antilles wrote:
www.makeaconvincingchart.com

heh. Sorry Streex just has a habit of getting his numbers from sites that pull them out of their behinds Cool
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo.   Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:18 am

Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo.   Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:03 pm

I shouldn't have brought this back up. lol At least the article shows, hence the headline, that the 3DS is doing just fine.

hey wait a minute! Any numbers I plop down here are as credible as anyone's! Just because you don't like them or don't use them doesn't mean they don't mean anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo.   Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Streex is right, though. Shipped still means something. There aren't store shelves overflowing with unsold 3DSs. Shelf space costs money, and stores would not do that.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo.   Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Honestly I don't like to go with shipped numbers and have called out other companies who use them, but in this case where we are heading into the holidays those shipped numbers are going to quickly turn into sold numbers.

Plus, they're comparing shipped numbers to shipped numbers. Other companies like to come out and say "hey! we got 2 million of these babies out already!", but the reality is that nobody has bought them.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo.   Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Will there be a landfill somewhere with Vitas in it? Right next to the Atari 2600 E.T. landfill?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo.   Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:47 am

I want a Vita... for some reason... not a damn game that has my interest yet but I'm sure there will be.

Honestly... PSP had one game that I got that snagged me: Tales of The World. Never finished it but put in about 30+ hours. Only PSP game I ever played for more than a minute.

Man... totally off topic.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo.   Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:09 pm

The problem with Vita is that it tries too much to be a platform that can give a home console experience. Same thing with PSP. It needs its own identity and it can't do that if people look at the games and say "well I can play that on my PS3 on the big screen". I guess the price doesn't help either. Mad

I've played some awesome games on it. Too few and far between though. I think on a different post somewhere I said it would be DOA. Pretty darn close if I say so myself.

WAY OFF TOPIC!!!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo.   Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:44 pm

I don't mind that appeal actually: having a console experience on the go.

Its just that 9 times out of 10 Sony's games just don't snag me. Tried to like Uncharted, didn't get me. Tried to like Katamari... tried to like the Tales game fpr PS3 (the battle system,imo, was TOTALLY snafu'd).

ON TOPIC: Me rikey Nintendo, dey sell kabillion unit day won no pwoblem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo.   Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lets talk Hardware sales with numbers right from Nintendo.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2