Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Vote_lcap2100%Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Vote_lcap20%Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Vote_lcap20%Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Vote_lcap2Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince I_voting_barHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Vote_lcap2Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince I_voting_barHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Go down 
+2
Triz
Streex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:56 am

It's a good thing I like well-made movies, good acting, and relationship stories, but that's not why I go to Harry Potter movies. I started going to the Harry Potter films for the wonder and imagination, my favorites are the day to day magic like making dinner, and scenes where the Hogwarts students are learning magic. There was 1 interesting potions scene, no defense against the dark arts, 1 new discovery by Potter, 1 fun cleaning the house scene, no interesting dining hall magic during dinners, and Voldemort is not in this film. It had some comedic scenes, but nothing to make me laugh long enough to miss anything important.

The sets were again amazing. I LOVED Fred and George's shop scene. The memory scenes were captivating. The quidditch games were good but not as exciting as earlier films. Hermione's brilliance was completely overlooked. The Half-Blood Prince storyline was skipped, Dumbledore's withering hand storyline was skipped. The ending had a twist but was underwhelming.

I would always recommend Harry Potter be viewed on the big screen, some over and over again, but this is one I will not see again until the video comes out.

3.6 out of 5
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:17 am

Worst one out of all the ones released so far.
Back to top Go down
Zenus

Number of posts : 4
Coins : 8

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:24 pm

Triz wrote:
Worst one out of all the ones released so far.

I think I agree actually. It had too many empty moments where my mind was wondering off to other things. Good films don't let that happen.
Back to top Go down
MrJohn

MrJohn

Number of posts : 9
Coins : 15

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Yes I was not very impressed with the movie. I expected more.
Back to top Go down
fantanoice
Super Mario
Super Mario
fantanoice

Number of posts : 20
Coins : 32

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 am

I loved it actually. It's my second favourite one to date (after Prisoner of Azkaban). I was very impressed by both the humour and the 'darkness' of it (which would seem to be pretty difficult to pull off).

My only 'iffy' with the movie is that is seemed to rush through a lot of things. As long as the movie is, I would have happily sat there for half an hour longer for it to 'stretch out' a little.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dashing.co.nr
Sshadow

Sshadow

Number of posts : 5
Coins : 7

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:14 am

I agree it was a great movie but they could have expanded on a few things here and there. Thats the problem I guess with movies taken after books. There is just so much content to try to pack into the allotted time that you can not cover it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Page 1 of 1