Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Vote_lcap2100%Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Vote_lcap20%Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Vote_lcap20%Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Vote_lcap2Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? I_voting_barWii U hard lockups, have you had them? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Vote_lcap2Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? I_voting_barWii U hard lockups, have you had them? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Wii U hard lockups, have you had them?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Wii U hard lockups, have you had them?   Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Curious if anyone else has had the issue. Only way top clear the lockup is to actually unplug the console. Ive had 3 so far. Im reading online alot of the same thing.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hard lockups, have you had them?   Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:10 pm

No problems to report here thus far. Only put about 10 hours total into the console as of yet though.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hard lockups, have you had them?   Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:01 pm

This is a huge problem! I've had one freeze yesterday when I clicked on the Miiverse button and the icon just sat there on the screen. I know Antilles has had 2 freezes. If 3 people in this small forum have had issues I'm scared to think of how huge a problem this is. Nintendo always releases their stuff when they are "perfect", but this isn't. It's inexcusable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hard lockups, have you had them?   Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:31 pm

It looks like the Call of Duty lockup is Activision's fault and they have since released a patch for it. Now Nintendo needs to do the same with the interface and we should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hard lockups, have you had them?   Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Triple post fail. Looks like Nintendo is going to fix their issue. Next week a patch will be available that will fix freezes within the menu and long loading times between menus. Thanks Nintendo for addressing and taking care of this problem quickly.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hard lockups, have you had them?   Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:19 am

Never had any of these problems, teehee (as my Wii U suddenly esplodes full of kitty poo poo).
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hard lockups, have you had them?   Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:57 pm

You've been playing Little Inferno haven't you?

I went for a long time with no freezes until last night it froze going from home screen to miiverse.

At least sometime this month an update will come that will cut down loading times to about 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hard lockups, have you had them?   Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Havent had a freeze problem since Runner2's patch! Smile
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hard lockups, have you had them?   Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:52 pm

A lot of people on Miiverse complain about Hulu freezing on them. That's one problem I'm glad I don't have anymore.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hard lockups, have you had them?   Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Just bought a Hulu subscription, we'll see if it freezes on me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hard lockups, have you had them?   Wii U hard lockups, have you had them? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wii U hard lockups, have you had them?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninfest Nation :: Hardware and Accessories :: Wii U-
Jump to: