Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Who's on your Pokemon team? Vote_lcap2100%Who's on your Pokemon team? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Who's on your Pokemon team? Vote_lcap20%Who's on your Pokemon team? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Who's on your Pokemon team? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Who's on your Pokemon team? Vote_lcap2Who's on your Pokemon team? I_voting_barWho's on your Pokemon team? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Who's on your Pokemon team? Vote_lcap2Who's on your Pokemon team? I_voting_barWho's on your Pokemon team? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Who's on your Pokemon team?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Who's on your Pokemon team?   Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:35 pm

Seeing how complex the world of Pokemon has become since the simpler days of the Red and Blue versions, I thought it would be fun to exchange information on just what team you have decided to use in the game. I mean with 493 different Pokemon to use and the seemingly endless list of moves and abilities, the combinations are never ending. So without further rambling, here's the team I've crafted. Tell me what you think.

Hitmonchan Lvl 100
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Iron Fist
Thunder Punch
Close Combat
Mega Punch
Sky Uppercut

Starmie Lvl 100
Nature: Bold
Ability: Natural Cure
Hydro Pump
Recover
Thunderbolt
Psychic

Gengar Lvl 100
Nature: Careful
Ability: Levitate
Nightmare
Psychic
Dream Eater
Hypnosis

Dragonite Lvl 100
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Inner Focus
Outrage
Flamethrower
Fly
Aqua Tail

Victreebel Lvl. 100
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Chlorophyll
Wring Out
Sleep Powder
Sludge Bomb
Leaf Storm

Dewgong Lvl. 100
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Thick Fat
Blizzard
Brine
Signal Beam
Surf

As a side note, upon attaining Platinum, I plan on switching Victreebel's Leaf Storm with Leaf Blade. Anyways I hope to see some other teams on this thread soon enough. Also sorry about the long post.

Last edited by Lier X Agerate on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mindless Pidgey

Mindless Pidgey

Number of posts : 2
Coins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Who's on your Pokemon team?   Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Hi! I’m new here, and this is my Pokemon team. While I still can’t yet beat the team Lier has up, mine can hold their own most of the time against his older teams. (Also, I’m Lier’s sister, so that’s how I know.) Hope you like!

Luxray Lvl. 93 (Vahara)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Rivalry
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Rain Dance
Roar

Floatzel Lvl. 93 (Tsunami)
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Swift Swim
Surf
Waterfall
Blizzard
Hail

Lucario Lvl. 93 (Guardian)
Nature: Impish
Ability: Inner Focus
Close Combat
Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse
Bone Rush

Togekiss Lvl. 93 (TogeBomber Very Happy )
Nature: Mild
Ability: Hustle
Sky Attack
Fly
Air Slash
Aura Sphere

Leafeon Lvl. 92 (Emerald)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Leaf Guard
Synthesis
Leaf Blade
Dig
Sunny Day

Arcanine Lvl. 91 (Blaze)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Flash Fire
SolarBeam
Heat Wave
Flamethrower
Sunny Day
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Who's on your Pokemon team?   Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:19 pm

I just pulled out my copy of Pokemon Diamond Version to see what I used. I really don't play the Pokemon games for the collecting and battling aspect, but more for the role playing part. Still love the Pokemon games though. I leveled up my Pokemon just enough to get past the Elite 4. I did play Cheator once online and beat him, so I guess you could say I'm undefeated (I know, that doesn't count for anything). Now that I think about it, I can't remember if this is the actual team I went with to beat the game. I uploaded some Pokemon from Diamond to Pokemon Battle Revolution on Wii and I might have switched up the order. But this is what I had in my 6 when I just turned it on.

Infernape Lvl. 65
Nature: Careful
Ability: Blaze
Flame Wheel
Mach Punch
Cut
Flare Blitz

Azumarill Lvl. 46
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Huge Power
Double-Edge
Waterfall
Bubblebeam
Surf

Staraptor Lvl. 42
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Intimidate
Take Down
Close Combat
Fly
Pluck

Dialga Lvl. 49
Nature: Lax
Ability: Pressure
Metal Claw
Ancient Power
Dragon Claw
Roar of Time

Machoke Lvl. 39
Nature: Gentle
Ability: No Guard
Submission
Seismic Toss
Rock Smash
Rock Climb

Pikachu Lvl. 41
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Static
Slam
Discharge
Strength
Thunderbolt
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Who's on your Pokemon team?   Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Hey all, guess who just got high speed internet?

Anyways, in celebration of this event I am going to share with you two battles between Mindless Pidgey and I that we recorded. Now you can see our teams in action. Hope you enjoy. cheers (Sorry, I had to put them in to two parts.)

Pokemon Battle #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOM0c7QqkHY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UATeu-s_p-o

Pokemon Battle #2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NtfHr8pbkc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAJOOonoiL4

Also, is it okay to embed these videos into the thread. I might do that if I can.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Who's on your Pokemon team?   Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:02 am

Awesome! High speed internet is a wonderful thing. I'm guessing you had to split the battles because you can only post videos up to 10 minutes in length. I'm glad to see you enjoying Pokemon Battle Revolution. This was the first Wii game that was online and for Pokemon fans, still one of the best. I think it might have been the first Wii game with DS connectivity as well. Not sure though.

By all means go ahead and embed if you can. You might also want to do that in Ninfest Nation Media under videos. If not I might try to copy the thread if I can myself.

Great videos by the way. I have to dig my copy out and beat it again soon since I lost my save data last year when my Wii broke. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
fantanoice
Super Mario
Super Mario
fantanoice

Number of posts : 20
Coins : 32

PostSubject: Re: Who's on your Pokemon team?   Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:32 am

Have hardly played through it (my brother's been playing it, mainly), but from what I remember:

- Starly
- Shinx
- Piplup
- Kirlia
- Ponyta
- Gastly

I can't remember their levels, but Starly/Shinx/Piplup are close to the level for their third stage. Haven't evolved them because they learn moves quicker as pre-evolved forms. I only evolved Kirlia because it was a terrible battler as Ralts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dashing.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's on your Pokemon team?   Who's on your Pokemon team? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Who's on your Pokemon team?
Page 1 of 1