Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Vote_lcap2100%AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Vote_lcap20%AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Vote_lcap20%AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Vote_lcap2AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games I_voting_barAVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Vote_lcap2AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games I_voting_barAVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hcfwesker
Super Mario
Super Mario
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 47
Coins : 80

PostSubject: AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games   AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:52 am

For those who never got to play it, or even see the most failed Nintendo console, only one that failed, here's a video from the Angry Video Game Nerd, and for those who know who AVGN is, be warned this video does contain offesnive language, but is hilarious. http://avgn.org/watch/virtual-boy/
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawldomain.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games   AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:38 pm

I love AVGN. At first I didn't like his...........well.......you know, but now since I got used to understanding of why he hates some games that sucks bad a**. The only Virtual Boy game I like is Wario Land.......and couple of others as well..............okay maybe I haven't beaten this game but I liked it. Only because it was so hard for our eyes to look and stare at.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games   AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:31 am

While I agree the Virtual Boy to be the worst thing Nintendo ever shoved in our face, there are some games on it that are quite fun to play. AVGN (or Angry Nintendo Nerd for those of us who remember what he called himself before being picked up by ScrewAttack) is absolutely hilarious and always fun to watch, even when he's tearing through one of my beloved games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games   AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:47 am

I remember when he was the Angry Nintendo Nerd. It was my jam.
Virtual Boy had so much potential and delivered nothing. With the exception of being noteworthy for its failure, this system is almost 100% useless in terms of catalog importance.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games   AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:34 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
this system is almost 100% useless in terms of catalog importance.
Crying or Very sad This comment made me look at my Virtual Boy catalog that I'm proud of and cry. I love my VB games. I'm going after Space Invaders later this year which will set me back a good $350.

A new report that came out today states that kids younger than 6 should actually PLAY the 3DS in moderation to help detect vision problems early on so they can be treated. If they experience any dizziness, depth issues, or discomfort, that might be a good indication to get to the eye doctor to see if they can detect anything.

Dark Gary says, "So my conclusion is that if you had any problems while playing Virtual Boy, your eyes are messed up, bros." Shocked
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games   AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:33 am

Space Invaders? Dude if you buy that I am gonna have to buy something stupidly expensive too. I'd be too jealous not to.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games   AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 pm

I've been trying to sell my Virtual Boy collection against my will but no one has bit, since I set the price too high. tongue

So I still have it and maybe if the money corrects itself before the end of the year, I'll have my Space Invaders.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games   AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Whats your price, good sir? If it has to go to a home, make it a good one- mine. Razz
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games   AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Way more than its worth. I had my VB and all my games up on eBay for 2 weeks. Starting bid $2,000, buy it now $4,000. I haven't reposted it. I really don't want to sell it.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games   AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:00 pm

I would demand:

ONE

MILLION

DOLLARS

Mwoohahahahaahhaaa!!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games   AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:09 pm

So glad no one bought it. Still sitting safe on my shelf. It's the oldest console I own that I personally bought new at the store. Everything else that is older I repurchased on eBay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games   AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

AVGN Reviews Virtual Boy and all it's games
Page 1 of 1