Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Vote_lcap2100%Great titles at great deals on black friday! Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Vote_lcap20%Great titles at great deals on black friday! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Vote_lcap20%Great titles at great deals on black friday! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Vote_lcap2Great titles at great deals on black friday! I_voting_barGreat titles at great deals on black friday! Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Great titles at great deals on black friday! Vote_lcap2Great titles at great deals on black friday! I_voting_barGreat titles at great deals on black friday! Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Great titles at great deals on black friday!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheator
Super Mario
Super Mario
Cheator

Number of posts : 27
Coins : 59

PostSubject: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:05 pm

What games will you be picking up on black friday? I might pick up New Super Mario Bros. if it has a gift card with it. Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Hey Cheator! You still alive?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Come back, Cheator! The podcast needs you! Triz is mean! Evil or Very Mad (Oh, that Triz! jocolor)
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Antilles wrote:
Come back, Cheator! The podcast needs you! Triz is mean! Evil or Very Mad (Oh, that Triz! jocolor)
Im just a realist who doesnt drink nothing but the Nintendo Koolaid. If they had games like Zelda and mario coming out every month Id be happoer than Streex on the podcast ;0)
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:53 pm

I think you're getting labeled a hater because you have nothing but bad things to say about the future of Nintendo. To not like something that is out AND that you have tried is understandable, but to knock on everything that is on the horizon kinda gives you that hater label.

Triz, the other day you said you don't care to play any virtual console games because you are all about the here and now. No care to go back and play the classics. Then Sony announces you can play old PlayStation games on your Vita and you fist pump shouting "Yes! Now I can play the classics!" Neutral You wouldn't want Nintendo to release Mario and Zelda every month because that would kill the franchises with massive overload. It's already feeling like a bit too much Mario with 2 new titles out this year.

Maybe a little "Nintendo Koolaid" wouldn't hurt. It would help counter the gallons of "Sony Koolaid" your guzzling.

I think the sites you visit are desensitising you. I found it odd that you went to a certain jaded gamer post for the Nintendo Direct updates where he had a snarky comment to make about each announcement. Why not get that info from an unbiased source so the hate isn't filtering in your head at the same time new info is arriving?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Shut up Streex. :3 *teehee*
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:57 pm

What did I say? king
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Z's just goofing off. I know Triz is being realistic- as he sees it- and I often find myself agreeing with him. Still, there's a lot of hate in there, too... And your score for Nintendo? It's true, Streex gives everyone too high of a score, but to judge Nintendo solely on whether or not they sold you on Wii-U? Totally unfair criteria. Did Microsoft sell you on XBox 720? Did Sony Sell you on Playstation 4? (Actually, they probably did, so I'll stop there...)
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:06 pm

I rarely agree with Triz. When we do agree we have to stop and take in the moment because it isn't very often.

I think I might have come off a bit trollish earlier but Triz is a good friend of mine and I appreciate his input on the podcasts. I think sometimes it makes it interesting that we're coming from two different angles. It would probably be too boring if we were just agreeing on everything. Some debate makes for good podcasting. Triz wishes I liked other consoles more and I wish he liked Nintendo more. What can you do...

Triz still says he won't get a Wii U at launch....but I think he will. I love you
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Antilles wrote:
Z's just goofing off. I know Triz is being realistic- as he sees it- and I often find myself agreeing with him. Still, there's a lot of hate in there, too... And your score for Nintendo? It's true, Streex gives everyone too high of a score, but to judge Nintendo solely on whether or not they sold you on Wii-U? Totally unfair criteria. Did Microsoft sell you on XBox 720? Did Sony Sell you on Playstation 4? (Actually, they probably did, so I'll stop there...)

you see, MS and Sony didnt have to sell me on a system because they werent showing one. Had they been, I would have judged them the same way. Nintendo showed nothing of interest to me during the show. I covered it already and wont go over it again, but they dedicated 70% of thier show to a new system with in my opinion, nothing worth playing on it sans ZombieU and a non innovative Mario game. Whatever round and round we go...
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Playing is believing. We've heard Nintendo say this before but it really is true. You can't truly judge that a system is not for you based on looking at it. I'm sure there are many consumers that became believers when they tried the Wii for the first time at the store.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:20 pm

To be honest, I'm not sure I'm sold on it, either. That wouldn't stop me from giving Nintendo a B+ or maybe A-, though. They showed some exciting stuff that shows promise. I'm just not sure that promise will deliver. I still feel burned from the 3DS. Yes, I'm really enjoying it now, but that doesn't change what happened, and how for my $80 extra, I got mostly crappy games. (Some of the ones I'm calling crappy I just mean I have no desire to play them again.) The ones I do like, I could have gotten for much less than $80.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Blasphemy! I'm completely sold on Wii U and it will be only a matter of time when more info gets leaked, a great price is announced, and suddenly launch lines will rival those of the Wii.

I guess we just have to hope that Nintendo truly learned their pricing lesson from 3DS and will drop Wii U at $250-$300. That seems like the most logical and accepting price range. Knowing that a bunch of Vita titles are coming over, along with all the titles we know of, and titles we don't know of, I don't think we're going to have a shortage of things to play. Except of course those few gamers that will run through all 30+ titles in a matter of days and demand more.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Streex wrote:
Except of course those few gamers that will run through all 30+ titles in a matter of days and demand more.

*COUGH* Zeldantales *COUGH*

Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:09 pm

:3 Hoo mee?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great titles at great deals on black friday!   Great titles at great deals on black friday! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Great titles at great deals on black friday!
Page 1 of 1