Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Vote_lcap2100%Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Vote_lcap20%Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Vote_lcap2Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] I_voting_barSuper Mario Galaxy [Wii] Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Vote_lcap2Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] I_voting_barSuper Mario Galaxy [Wii] Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Super Mario Galaxy [Wii]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hcfwesker
Super Mario
Super Mario
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 47
Coins : 80

PostSubject: Super Mario Galaxy [Wii]   Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:15 am

Super Mario Galaxy

System : Nintendo Wii
Publisher: Nintendo
ESRB : [E] mild cartoon violence

Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Super20mario20galaxy20screen

Let me first start off with saying this game is a Mario game at it's best. I've had time to fully play and appreciate it's goods and bads.

If you're dying for a Mario game in the tradition of Mario 64, then this is it. Sunshine was fun and diffifcult, but it didn't have that same Mario feel, it more felt like Luigi's mansion with the added on accessory.

As soon as you enter your first Galaxy, you know this isn't a normal Mario game. Running around globes and obstacles on a full Y and X axis of the stage. Imagine holding a basketball, then set a micro machine car on it, that car is Mario, and you can move him on all surfaces of the Basketball without any worries of falling off. It's like Spidey Mario, but just for his feet. It's a great feeling running on the bottom pf areas and super jumping across to the next area while upside down.

The Stars are plenty on this title as well, 120 in all. Though, my biggest complaint, even though the stages are big, but it feels like you're following a set path to the Star, not much exploring from one Star to the next, and some aren't too challenging to acquire. But, that is my only real complaint in the game.

Side charcters from past Mario games return as well, and the stars you free from Galaxies will return to the main stage of the game and offer help and other tips. Rosalina is the Stars' "mother", an intergalactic cutey that puts Peach to shame, Toad, Luigi, and many others help you along the way in your journey through Galaxy.

The new addition i love most is the Comet Challenges. They're used for obtaining Stars, too, but offer a little mix to the game. There are 4 Comet Challenges. Daredevil, Fast Enemies, Shadow Mario races, and Time attacks. There are Stars you have obtained before, but when a Comet hits that Galaxy, you will have to re-obtain that Star, with one of the 4 Comet Challenges at hand. Any boss battle you play on a stage, think they were tough before, just wait for the Daredevil Challenge, you only get ONE HIT throughout the entire battle, no chance to refill your health or anything... nicely challenging.

Mario also comes equipped with new suits to navigate the Galaxies. Bee MArio, Boo Mario, Fire Mario, Ice Mario, and Spring Mario. Though, some suits you can used only for a limited time, such as Ice and Fire suits.

The Wiimote's use is very limited in different functions.. You'll shake to attack and throw objects; to enter Galaxy jumps; and even use it to steer certain race games while on back of an object or character. But Mario still controls in 3-D like a dreamcome true with the Analogue stick, as he was perfected in Mario 64.

Super Mario Galaxy is a faithful return to Mario 64 with the added Wii functions. It's thoroughly enjoyable at almost every intstant in the game. Highly recommended for any Mario fan and Wii owner

Graphics 4/5
Sound 5/5
Controls 5/5
Story 3/5
Gameplay 4/5

Overall Score : 92/100

Highly Recommended
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawldomain.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy [Wii]   Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:59 am

Is it safe to assume you give this a 5 out of 5 (for the website of course)? albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
hcfwesker
Super Mario
Super Mario
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 47
Coins : 80

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy [Wii]   Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:54 am

Oh yeah Wink  Both MP3 Corruption (well, MP Trilogy, now) ,Super Mario Galaxy, SSB Brawl are my 3 favorite Wii games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawldomain.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy [Wii]   Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:08 am

I think those might also be my 3 favorite games on the Wii. rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy [Wii]   Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Wed May 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Yes I like this game alot! And my brother and I beat this game without a doubt. Even if it is too hard to beat the missions, Ian and I can still beat it until the end. Get it, The, End! Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Lol

.............Man you guys are no fun. Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy [Wii]   Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1Thu May 27, 2010 3:33 am

I love this game too. I have 120 stars on Mario's file and now I'm getting 120 stars with Luigi (I have 92 ATM) so I can unlock the special galaxy and get the 121st star! I give it a 5/5 as well. I can't wait for Galaxy 2 to come out here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy [Wii]   Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Galaxy [Wii]
Page 1 of 1