Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Good job Nintendo Vote_lcap2100%Good job Nintendo Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Good job Nintendo Vote_lcap20%Good job Nintendo Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Good job Nintendo Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Good job Nintendo Vote_lcap2Good job Nintendo I_voting_barGood job Nintendo Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Good job Nintendo Vote_lcap2Good job Nintendo I_voting_barGood job Nintendo Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Good job Nintendo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

Good job Nintendo Empty
PostSubject: Good job Nintendo   Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Have to give them some praise. Releasing wii update 4.0 and actually making the 4 gig card I bought for the wii work today with the SD card channel has really made me happy. Storage was the wii's biggest fault and holy shit Nintendo actually did something about it without setting up some kind of external HDD and charging an arm and a leg for it. Now not only can i use a larger card, but Im not as hesitant to purchase more games of the VC. afro
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

Good job Nintendo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job Nintendo   Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:57 pm

I agree! I downloaded this update and immediately moved all my VC and Wiiware games over to my SD card. While it may take a few more seconds to boot up the game, it is a whole lot better than having to micromanage all your downloads by transferring back and forth from the Wii and SD card (plus the black aesthetic is so awesome). Good thing they released this update as soon as they did because with games like Cave Story, Eduardo the Samurai Toaster, and Night Game coming out I'll be needing all that space very soon. That's not to mention all the great VC games that are bound to come out in the future (please release Earthbound on the VC Nintendo! bounce ). Hope everyone else is enjoying the update as well.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Good job Nintendo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job Nintendo   Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:52 am

Like Lier X Agerate I moved all my VC and WiiWare games to my 16GB SD Card, freeing up space for game save data and Channels. Many kudos to Nintendo. As far as an Earthbound on VC, one can only dream. Luckily for me though I have the cartridge and played it maybe a month ago. But I want to see it on VC one day to bring this game to gamers that never had the chance. Not to mention find out where Lier X Agerate got his name from. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

Number of posts : 115
Coins : 213

Good job Nintendo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job Nintendo   Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:26 am

i would have still liked the option to add a HDD but yea this was nice
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

Good job Nintendo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job Nintendo   Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Im still not downloading many VC games, even though I thought I would. I dont know why im so hesitant to purchase content on the Wii, other than the fact I dont use it much. I did buy the Castlevamia Rebirth game, but I havent touched it since the day I bought it. still have like $40 in Wii money available, and honestly pissed I cant use that account to purchase DSi Ware.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

Good job Nintendo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job Nintendo   Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:52 am

Triz wrote:
honestly pissed I cant use that account to purchase DSi Ware.
There is a plethora of amazing material for Wiiware and VC, as opposed to DSiware, which is full of shame and awful Sudoku smut.

When they made this fix I was happy, but after I installed version 4.0 my Wii began having problems, and I can no longer leave it on standby which grates on my effing nerves.

Sorry for the necropost.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Good job Nintendo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job Nintendo   Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:57 am

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Sorry for the necropost.

You call that a necropost? This is a necropost! lol

Now I'm ashamed. pale I really don't have anything else to say on this matter, other than the 16GB I'm using in my Wii is overkill. I have way too many blocks left unused. Maybe the Wii U will make better use of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

Good job Nintendo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good job Nintendo   Good job Nintendo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Good job Nintendo
Page 1 of 1