Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Mario sunshine... best one? Vote_lcap2100%Mario sunshine... best one? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Mario sunshine... best one? Vote_lcap20%Mario sunshine... best one? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Mario sunshine... best one? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Mario sunshine... best one? Vote_lcap2Mario sunshine... best one? I_voting_barMario sunshine... best one? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Mario sunshine... best one? Vote_lcap2Mario sunshine... best one? I_voting_barMario sunshine... best one? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Mario sunshine... best one?

Go down 
+3
ZeldAnTales
Antilles
pastel arsenal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pastel arsenal
Super Mario
Super Mario

Number of posts : 27
Coins : 60

PostSubject: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:07 am

Maybe the coolest, most original Mario game. Although the first 3 for NES were phenominal for there time. I think I like this one the best. I'm posting this cuz I just hooked up my gamecube again. The water-jet pack is just awesome though... too much fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pastelarsenal
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:14 am

Someone stole mine before I could finish. Still, for some reason I didn't have much desire to get another copy. A good game, to be sure, but some of the levels and the game in geenral were a little too non-linear for me. I kind of got bored wandering about wondering what the heck I was supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Like I said in a previous thread, this is def. one of my favorites. Unlike most, I did not enjoy Mario 64 (first time in 3d) that much. The level designs just didn't say "Mushroom Kingdom" to me. Sunshine fixed that (3d) problem by not making the game take place in the MK at all!!! Very interesting twist IMO.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Well, technically Mario 64 didn't take place in the MK either. It mostly took place in paintings.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Ok. In a castle in MK... Razz
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:38 pm

I wouldn't put Super Mario Sunshine as the best Mario game ever, but it is way better than most perceive it to be. They took a chance with FLUDD and it added so much to the gameplay. The levels were as beautiful as one could imagine, and it was a freakin hard game if you wanted to collect all the shines. One of the best on the GameCube.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Okay, that reminds me of my one (very minor) gripe in SSBB: The FLUDD. What the heck, guys? Mario is basically without a Down+B move. It sounded like a good idea on paper, but I've never seen it put to any good use. I suppose in theory, it could be used to keep someone from getting back on the stage since it pushes back without damaging, meaning they would not get to re-use their recovery move, but I've nerver seen anyone pull it off.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:24 am

My bro can pull that move off. And when you play online (when its not giving me error code 86420, rofl) lots of jerks utilize it.

Still, kinda lame but Mario is pretty beefy so screw him. lol
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Oh geeze. I can beat this game anytime. I don't know about you guys. I like Super Mario Sunshine, but I don't think it's the best one because of Nintendo Power and maybe gamers crap. I really had nothing to do their because I got 100% on everything on Mario Sunshine. Really the only time I played this is getting a new record for collecting Yellow Coins.

Last edited by Nintendo Furniture on Wed May 12, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:30 pm

The best? I think that lies with Super Mario Bros. 3 or Mario Galaxy. The game was fun and honestly I really enjoyed the tropical locales. Unlike Antilles, I really enjoyed just exploring the worlds. Unfortunately, I remember the camera getting in the way a number of times throughout the game and the ending... yeah. I will not spoil it for anyone, but there really is not much to spoil. My little sister (Mindless Pidgey) and I really agree that it had the BEST hub world out of any Mario game hands down. I still can not believe the time she spent just messing around with Yoshi in that hub (although I know I spent a good deal of time there myself). Anyways, best Mario game it is not but you could do far worse.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:28 pm

For some reason, the game made me nauseous when I played it for long. I'm not insulting it! I was literally nauseous. That might have tainted my memory of the game and made the exploration much less enjoyable for me. The worst Mario Game is better than the best Sonic game. (Sorry, still some left over aggression from the 16-bit wars.)
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:34 am

I noticed there was a lot more spoken dialog in this than any other Mario game. I actually liked it but I know there are those that like their Mario games free of that.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:11 pm

I likes dialogue.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Antilles wrote:
(Sorry, still some left over aggression from the 16-bit wars.)

Hahahaha that is hilarious. I eventually got over that when I realized most Treasure games are on the Genesis, lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:52 am

I only ever got to borrow this game off a friend who was borrowing it from his cousin lol and I sort of rejected it by not playing it much but now I wish I had as I want to play it again.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 pm

I still bugs me that my copy of the game got stolen. I'll never get around to beating it.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:09 am

I didn't steal it. I'm just borrowing it...for an extended period of time. cyclops

...and people thought it wasn't that good. Any game worth stealing must be a gem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario sunshine... best one?   Mario sunshine... best one? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mario sunshine... best one?
Page 1 of 1