Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Vote_lcap2100%Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Vote_lcap20%Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Vote_lcap2Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle I_voting_barTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Vote_lcap2Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle I_voting_barTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Ahhhh yes I almost forgot about this one. I liked this game. I don't know why almost everyone hates this one. True it is very hard and I never have gotten to the final boss. Sh*t I heard that Shredder as a final boss is a joke. Son of a bi*ch! I should beat this game by now why didn't I? Ah yes, because the final stages are random and hard enemys for me to pass on by. Bebop and Rock-steady are easy to beat and Mouser is also east to beat as well. Yeah now that you mention it, every boss are a joke except maybe 1 who is a clone of turtles so he's a bit hard not that much hard though. The stages I believe are the hardest one yet because you can never pass any level with the right moves and stuff. Having 4 characters to play as is pretty neat. But like I said, it will be hard one for my characters to just pass on by from harder enemys. Now granted some enemys are easy from the very beginning, but second last to last is hard definitely. Oh look everyone we saved April. Let's see what she has to say for us. :You have my support: .........Really? ..........You have my support? .............someone better be humping her a** anytime soon because support wouldn't help much at all. At least Splinter is a little useful to give us a tips about how to get pass by an enemys and so on. With Leonardo and Donatello with their long range is useful because Ralph and Mikey are a bit useless but not that possible to pass by. Overall this game is alright, but yes it is hard. So hard for the stages that is. .......Seriously I wanna kill Shredder! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Lol

Last edited by Nintendo Furniture on Fri May 11, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:35 pm

I have beaten the game, it wasn't nearly as bad as AVGN says it is.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:46 am

An absolute treat this game is! I think it's hated because it's so difficult. Most of the difficulty comes from trying to land just right on those little platforms. The game gets real nasty at the end, but here's my tip. The last room just before shredder they throw a bunch of those flying space men at you. The way I got past this was by advancing the screen just enough so only one at a time would come after me. Save Donatello until this part so you can duck, swing your bo down and the back end will hit them as they fly over you. Keep inching your way killing them one by one and your at Shredder. I did lose to him the first couple times I got to him with his one hit kill mutator gun. Which really gets you pissed because you have to start all the way back at the beginning. I've played this game to death and probably have beaten it about 8 times, the last time being sometime last year. Still fun to play. I'm pretty good at that dam level. I know a lot of people got stumped right there trying to navigate around the electric seaweed before time expired. If you like this game as much as I do...you have my support.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
Page 1 of 1