Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Who's getting a DSi? Vote_lcap2100%Who's getting a DSi? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Who's getting a DSi? Vote_lcap20%Who's getting a DSi? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Who's getting a DSi? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Who's getting a DSi? Vote_lcap2Who's getting a DSi? I_voting_barWho's getting a DSi? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Who's getting a DSi? Vote_lcap2Who's getting a DSi? I_voting_barWho's getting a DSi? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Who's getting a DSi?

Go down 
+3
Triz
Incognito
Streex
7 posters

Are you getting a DSi?
Yes at launch
Who's getting a DSi? Vote_lcap222%Who's getting a DSi? Vote_rcap2
 22% [ 2 ]
Yes but not right away
Who's getting a DSi? Vote_lcap211%Who's getting a DSi? Vote_rcap2
 11% [ 1 ]
Maybe, I'm not decided
Who's getting a DSi? Vote_lcap244%Who's getting a DSi? Vote_rcap2
 44% [ 4 ]
Probably not unless someone buys it for me
Who's getting a DSi? Vote_lcap222%Who's getting a DSi? Vote_rcap2
 22% [ 2 ]
No, the DS I have now is all I need
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:53 pm

I'm definitely getting a black DSi at launch. I'm ready to download original titles and be able to switch out games without turning the system off. Who's with me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Incognito
Samus
Samus
Incognito

Number of posts : 71
Coins : 66

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:01 am

Streex wrote:
I'm definitely getting a black DSi at launch. I'm ready to download original titles and be able to switch out games without turning the system off. Who's with me?

What's this about downloading games? You mean no more cartridges? That would be cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Samus
Samus
Incognito

Number of posts : 71
Coins : 66

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:06 am

Nice forums by the way. I like how it's so colorful. Way better than IGN's bland grayness. And it's faster and less glitchy than Gamespot's forums. That'll teach them! A big corporation like that having a slow forum is kind of embarrassing. I think. Hopefully we'll get some more members really soon! cheers
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:11 pm

There will still be games you can buy for the system and it will play all your DS titles. But now just like the Wii's WiiWare system of original downloadable games, The DSi will have DSiWare where you can download new original games right onto the internal memory or SD Card in the DSi. As far as what you mentioned about the other forums, I'm not one to start fires with other websites and they are all here to help inform the gamers. I'm glad you like what we have here and we intend to improve as we move forward.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:27 pm

I have the Blue one preordered.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:24 am

Triz wrote:
Sweet. I'll be expecting a picture sent to my cell phone of you holding up your new DSi with the caption 'Captain DSi' Surprised
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:40 am

Streex wrote:
Triz wrote:
Sweet. I'll be expecting a picture sent to my cell phone of you holding up your new DSi with the caption 'Captain DSi' Surprised

Ill just be happy to have my own Ds again. Wife pretty much took over my lite.
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:17 pm

While I would be happy to buy one of the new DSi's but as a college student I barely have the money for life and a few games here and there. Unless there is something that makes it an absolute must buy for me I'll wait till the next upgrade or for a considerable price drop. I'm looking forward to hearing your guys' impressions of the system.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:12 pm

How is it Streex? Mine wont be here till tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:16 pm

I'm also kind of curious about some hands-on impressions. Man I wish I had $170 lying around.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:06 am

By the time you read this I know Triz has his. It's a nice piece of hardware. I was playing with the photo features a lot at the DSi event, but when I opened up my own I was engrossed in the music features. Just say or record something and you can manipulate it. Slow it down, speed it up, raise and lower pitch, along with adding different effects. It's not a game but I'm having more fun with this software than a number of bad games I've played. Have you downloaded any games yet? I have yet to get online with it. Maybe tomorrow. The screens are bigger of course, but to be honest it's not a huge difference...not very noticeable, but a welcome improvement. Honestly, I still haven't even played any games on it. I've just hit these included programs so hard I almost forgot it plays games. I've heard of a flash attachment so you can take pictures in the dark with it. I'm going to do more research on it, but you know me. Attachment/peripheral + Streex awareness that it exists = must make purchase.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:35 am

I got mine yesterday. Set it all up with the online network last night. Downlaoded the browser, and the Aquaria game. Havent played either of them, but from what I was reading online that was recommended as the best DSiWare game available. I like the slightly bigger screen, and maybe its me but the sound seems better out of the speakers. I did play some Rythym Heaven, and its fun. Like a music based Wario Ware. Not easy though. A little pissed at the blue color. When I preordered the pics all showed the blue to be a tad darker. So its lighter than I thought it would be but still not as feminin as I feared. geek
Back to top Go down
hcfwesker
Super Mario
Super Mario
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 47
Coins : 80

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:45 am

I'm still using the very first DS system released.  But I do plan to update to a DSi, soon.  I don't care about the camera or online applications, but I do like the idea of them finally having built in wifi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawldomain.com
Cheator
Super Mario
Super Mario
Cheator

Number of posts : 27
Coins : 59

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:50 pm

This poll is not new but I have been thinking about getting a DSi in cyan blue. There are rumors about a new DS coming out with bigger screens so I might just wait for that one instead.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:53 pm

Well I was getting Nintendo DSi, but now I feel like getting Nintendo DSi XL for Christmas. So no not anymore. Who's getting a DSi? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:10 pm

Nintendo Furniture wrote:
Well I was getting Nintendo DSi, but now I feel like getting Nintendo DSi XL for Christmas. So no not anymore. Who's getting a DSi? Icon_razz
By then you might be picking up the 3DS instead.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Woah woah woah woah woah! I never said anything about getting 3DS just yet. No I am still after all getting DSi XL because of the awesome big graphics. I don't get why some people hate this system. Who's getting a DSi? Icon_question
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:18 pm

I don't hate it. But if the 3DS is on store shelves around Christmas, you'll be standing there looking at a DSi XL sitting next to a 3DS. Are you still going to pick up the XL over the 3DS if that happens?
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:19 pm

Well to tell ya the truth, yes. Besides my brother is getting 3DS while I get DSi XL so yeah that's one of the reason why I didn't want 3DS just yet.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:21 pm

I see. In that case it makes perfect sense. Glad to see between you and your brother you will be making a home for the XL and the 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 pm

Oh yeah it will be a terrific time for lots of collections of gaming systems awesomely. Who's getting a DSi? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:22 am

Who's getting a DSi? Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's getting a DSi?   Who's getting a DSi? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Who's getting a DSi?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninfest Nation :: Hardware and Accessories :: Retro Nintendo Accessories :: DS-
Jump to: