Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
just bought a ps3 slim..... Vote_lcap2100%just bought a ps3 slim..... Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
just bought a ps3 slim..... Vote_lcap20%just bought a ps3 slim..... Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
just bought a ps3 slim..... Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
just bought a ps3 slim..... Vote_lcap2just bought a ps3 slim..... I_voting_barjust bought a ps3 slim..... Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
just bought a ps3 slim..... Vote_lcap2just bought a ps3 slim..... I_voting_barjust bought a ps3 slim..... Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

just bought a ps3 slim.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

Number of posts : 115
Coins : 213

PostSubject: just bought a ps3 slim.....   just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Sat May 01, 2010 11:25 pm

....to replace my busted 40 gig fat model. It drained my account more than i liked but hay what else was i going to do lol. luckly for me my mother offerd to cover half the price, man iv got a many ah washs and detail jobs to do on her car to feel better about my self lol. though i did give her the car so.... :p. Any way i got the 120 gig mod but im going to replace the HDD with the 320 gig one i had in my fat model. And yea i know i should have waited till after E3 as there will prob be some great new sku or price drop announced but hay im dumb like that :p. i figuerd i would try buying my system from gamestop this trip instead of walmart, maybe i'll have better luck with it. I got the gamestop warrenty for 40 bucks. it is not a extended warranty but what it does is if the ps3 goes kaput in the first year which is coverd by sony i can just bring it back to gamestop and they exchange it for a new unit in store instead of sending it to sony to have fixed "which can take weeks of hassel and even then it can still not be right" or having sony send me a refurb which refurbs dont have the best rep from what iv seen on msg boards. Seemed worth 40 bucks to me any way.
Any way just wanted to share my big news. And please to all my friends here on ninfest.... ok to the people who do not COMPLETELY hate me :p please wish me the best of luck with this system as my track record with console hardware is not very encouraging lol.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: just bought a ps3 slim.....   just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 12:55 am

Whats you PSn name? add me Im triz.
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

PostSubject: Re: just bought a ps3 slim.....   just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 2:54 am

rgr that. mines blakeownsu im going to hook the system up in the morning ill add u then.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: just bought a ps3 slim.....   just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 3:12 am

Congratulations on the new purchase! Those refurbishing guys at Sony aren't the brightest. I bought a refurbished Sony computer and they installed the back up hard drive in the main drive slot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: just bought a ps3 slim.....   just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 8:08 am

Cool, the slims, IMO, look totally cooler than the old models. As for a price reduction I don't think we'll see one this year you should be good. Smile
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

PostSubject: Re: just bought a ps3 slim.....   just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Mon May 03, 2010 11:26 pm

yea im def diging the new look of the slim. i like the matt finish better and it just feels like a more thought out design for some reason.Much better than the George Forman grill that is the fat :p the fat mod is prob the ugliest console next to MAYBE the ps2 iv ever owned. Of course its whats on the inside that counts but still.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: just bought a ps3 slim.....   just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Thu May 27, 2010 2:38 pm

WildCard wrote:
rgr that. mines blakeownsu im going to hook the system up in the morning ill add u then.

I saw you online last night! My first Ninfest member virtual sighting. just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: just bought a ps3 slim.....   just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 am

How about that. A Ninfest connection on the PS3! Now we need a Xbox360 sighting. Can you see what game someone is playing on the PS3 like on 360? bom
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

PostSubject: Re: just bought a ps3 slim.....   just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Streex wrote:
How about that. A Ninfest connection on the PS3! Now we need a Xbox360 sighting. Can you see what game someone is playing on the PS3 like on 360? bom
yep. for example triz is always playing Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue :p
but yea you can see what each other is playing,if its MP then you can join there games ect. you can send msg's ect
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: just bought a ps3 slim.....   just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:28 pm

ROFL!!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: just bought a ps3 slim.....   just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:30 pm

No wonder Triz doesn't want to play Mario Kart. Going for all those trophies in Barbie Horse Adventures is a daunting task!
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: just bought a ps3 slim.....   just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:33 am

WildCard wrote:
Streex wrote:
yep. for example triz is always playing Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue :p
but yea you can see what each other is playing,if its MP then you can join there games ect. you can send msg's ect

if you were gonna bust me on playing a kiddie game you could have used a real example like Eyepet. cheers
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: just bought a ps3 slim.....   just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:32 pm

You really play Eyepet or is that more for the child?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just bought a ps3 slim.....   just bought a ps3 slim..... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

just bought a ps3 slim.....
Page 1 of 1