Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Guitar Hero Drums Vote_lcap2100%Guitar Hero Drums Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Guitar Hero Drums Vote_lcap20%Guitar Hero Drums Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Guitar Hero Drums Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Guitar Hero Drums Vote_lcap2Guitar Hero Drums I_voting_barGuitar Hero Drums Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Guitar Hero Drums Vote_lcap2Guitar Hero Drums I_voting_barGuitar Hero Drums Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Guitar Hero Drums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Guitar Hero Drums Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero Drums   Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1Mon May 03, 2010 12:09 am

Guitar Hero Drums Ghwt_drums_leadinthumbnail

Been banging on these recently playing The Beatles Rock Band and I can't get over how awesome it feels. The rubber surfaces, a foot pedal that doesn't slide around thanks to the grips on the bottom, wireless, and cymbals make it all feel like a real drum set. When you're all done, prop up those hinges for easy storage of your drumsticks. You also gotta love how the drums from both franchises are now compatible with each others games, so as someone that adopted the Guitar Hero set of instruments I can still enjoy The Beatles Rock Band. It feels and plays great. Haven't tried the Rock Band drums yet but I decided on these due to it more closely resembling a real drum set. Now of course you can add on cymbals to the Rock Band drums so those may be just as awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

Guitar Hero Drums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Drums   Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1Mon May 03, 2010 9:02 am

These drums suck. Don't care how much better they are, they suck. They are a First Act electronic drumset, the response is decent but nowhere near good enough for me to blow any sort of cash on them. The foot pedal is awful, it feels nothing like a kick pedal because of all the crazy resistance it has. Good luck trying to do any jazzy double foot work!

I know, I know, this is a game. What truly bothers me is at parties the guy with the guitar is ignored for the group of morons playing guitar hero. No more are we asked to jam a song, now the heathens play the song (poorly!) by themselves. Not to mention, I am not a mainstream music guy so like 90% of the tunes just aren't my style. Beatles rock band? WTF, where is my David Bowie rock band???

Hate-R-Ade aside, the games are just too watered down for me to enjoy. The scenarios are cheesy and belittle me as a musician, as it plays to exactly what I hate about the industry: style over substance.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Guitar Hero Drums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Drums   Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 3:18 am

You sound like a DJ I know that went off on DJ Hero. I can see where you guys are coming from but let us newbs pretend to be like you!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

Guitar Hero Drums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Drums   Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 9:03 am

Damn Streex when you put it like that its hard to be an asshole. LOL I understand what you mean, its just that it seems the mediocrity is celebrated more than the real thing these days...
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Guitar Hero Drums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Drums   Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 10:36 am

I suppose it's because now the newbs feel they are as good as real musicians just because of a plastic guitar. They can't forget the real motivation, experience and talent behind these games. But those parties you speak of, it's great to kick back and relax and listen to some good beats but, as you and I know, gaming is a fun pasttime too. I would probably do both at some point in the evening!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guitar Hero Drums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Drums   Guitar Hero Drums Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero Drums
Page 1 of 1