Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Just saying hello. Vote_lcap2100%Just saying hello. Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Just saying hello. Vote_lcap20%Just saying hello. Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Just saying hello. Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Just saying hello. Vote_lcap2Just saying hello. I_voting_barJust saying hello. Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Just saying hello. Vote_lcap2Just saying hello. I_voting_barJust saying hello. Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Just saying hello.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

Number of posts : 115
Coins : 213

Just saying hello. Empty
PostSubject: Just saying hello.   Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Hi, new to the site. Thought i would check in and say hello.Iv been a gamer sense well the first atari. though i was very young at the time and im a long time nintendo fan. my first real system was a NES of wich i have many great memories and iv owned all the nintendo consoles sence sept for VB. I never realy considerd my self a enthusiast gamer untill late in the SNES era. Any way i look forward to seeing this site expand and i hope to make a lot of friends here. If there is any thing i can do to help the site feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Just saying hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello.   Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:02 pm

Glad to see another gamer that has had close ties with the Nintendo consoles. I also started with the Atari 7800 and since then I have followed Nintendo through the years. Thanks for your offer to help the site. As you can see we are just starting out so not much traffic as of yet. Right now we are trying to get the word out that we are here so if you know any avid Nintendo fans in your family or friends, send them this way. Who knows, they might just like where we are going with this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

Just saying hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello.   Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Welcome Wildcard. Glad you decided to join the forums. Sorry about taking so long to post on these forums but that's what happens when you launch something like this when I'm on Spring Break.
Back to top Go down
The Versatile

The Versatile

Number of posts : 4
Coins : 0

Just saying hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello.   Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:44 pm

I like your sig Lier.
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

Just saying hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello.   Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Thank you. I heard it from the Happy Video Game Nerd in the Little Nemo: The Dream Master review. Here's the link:
http://www.retrowaretv.com/home/HappyVideoGameNerd/HVGNEpisode6/tabid/201/Default.aspx
I must also recommend his review of Earthbound. It's a long one but a really good review.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Just saying hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello.   Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:25 pm

I found the Happy Video Game Nerd searching for more stuff from the Angry Video Game Nerd. Great and humorous content on both ends of the gaming spectrum. I just watched that video on Little Nemo. He tends to become the Angry Video Game Nerd at times Evil or Very Mad. Loved it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

Just saying hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello.   Just saying hello. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just saying hello.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninfest Nation :: Ninfest.com :: Site Events :: Website-
Jump to: