Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Vote_lcap2100%Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 I_voting_barChat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Vote_lcap2Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 I_voting_barChat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show   Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:44 pm

No, I really don't notice any lag.

...unless you're referring to the fact that you can't swing the the sword around faster than a person reasonably could swing a sword that size in real life. It's no fencing sword- a sword like that has some serious weight to it.

Also, I honestly didn't have trouble getting used to it. I never had trouble getting it to do just what I wanted it to do when I wanted it. (Except in the heat of a vicious battle when I might start just swinging wildly.)

Maybe you've got a lot of signal interference at your house?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show   Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:15 pm

No, it has lag everywhere. I have 2 Wiis and played at my brothers as well... The Wiimotes responsiveness is called into question from time to time. Its just a fact. Whether you can say you noticed it or not doesn't mean it isn't there, just that you like to be half full. Razz

Also- are you honestly calling into question the realism of Link's sword? As in- you think they made it feel like the weight of a full sword? I can't agree there, either... But this will get us nowhere. I dont think it has earned a higher ranking than OoT or MM... or WW... yet. :3
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show   Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Whatevs, yo. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show   Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Friendly reminder! Tomorrow (Dec. 10) I'll be moving the Chatbox to the top of the forums. I'll be in there while watching the Spike Video Game Awards starting at 8pm eastern / 5pm pacific. Come chat wit a gamer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show   Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Spike VGA 2011 just wrapped up. If you want to see what we chatted about during the show, login to the chatbox and hit archives. I'll post all the winners on Nintendo consoles later.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show   Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Sorry I missed it. Anything interesting?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show   Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:15 pm

You missed a Miyamoto sighting. He was there to accept the award for the Zelda franchise being the first inductee into the video game hall of fame.

The winning games on Nintendo consoles were:

Best Wii game :: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (for some reason Epic Mickey was nominated but it came out last year)

Best Handheld/Mobile Game :: Super Mario 3D Land

Best Shooter :: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Best Team Sports Game :: NBA 2K12

Best Motion Game :: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

It should be noted that Batman: Arkham City won a few categories and it will be available on Wii U next year.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show   Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chat with the Ninfest Nation during the award show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2