Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Christmas game haul Vote_lcap2100%Christmas game haul Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Christmas game haul Vote_lcap20%Christmas game haul Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Christmas game haul Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Christmas game haul Vote_lcap2Christmas game haul I_voting_barChristmas game haul Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Christmas game haul Vote_lcap2Christmas game haul I_voting_barChristmas game haul Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Christmas game haul

Go down 
+2
Nintendo Furniture
Streex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Sound off! What gaming items did Santa bring you guys for Christmas?

I got absolutely no gaming stuff. I haven't received anything gaming related in a few years so I take it upon myself to get all the games I want before Christmas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:47 pm

The only one I have is the 25th anniversary of Red Wii with 2 games of Wii Sports (which I have already) and New Super Mario Bros. Wii!

I love my best gift! Can't wait for my birthday in 3 days! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Streex wrote:
I got absolutely no gaming stuff. I haven't received anything gaming related in a few years so I take it upon myself to get all the games I want before Christmas.

Seriously? Who would buy you a gaming gift? What do you get for the guy who's already bought everything worth buying and hasn't even played a fraction of those?

We finally got Mario Galaxy 2 and Wii Sports Resort. (Had to finally get the Wii Motion Plus in anticipation of Zelda. I'm SOOO excited for that game.) We also got Epic Mick...err... I mean started playing Epic Mickey. Good fun and great music. It's kind of torture watching someone else play when they're so bad. Soooo sloooowww.....
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:07 pm

That red Wii is a great get Nintendo Furniture. Maybe you'll get even more games for your birthday!

Antilles, even though you guys know my gaming backlog, my family doesn't. They wouldn't use that as an excuse not to get me any games. I think this year it has more to do with the fact that I didn't have any on my wish list since I grabbed it all already. Last year I had some but they were expensive bundles that I couldn't afford myself until early this year like DJ Hero Renegade Edition and Tony Hawk Ride. But welcome to Motion Control! It really works well in Wii Sports Resort even if most of the games don't feel like they need it. Did you use the skins that came with your Epic Mickey Collectors Edition? Scratch that. Read your post on the Epic Mickey thread.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:48 am

Let's see...

I got Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, Link got PokePark Wii, I got Shantae and Shantae: Risky's Revenge, I got Alundra for PS1 (Working Designs, one of my favorite publishers), Glory of Heracles... oh and Lilt Line for WiiWare its got a tough learning curve surprisingly.

Then we got paraphernalia! Link got an awesome Yoshi backback, we got 5 stuffed Yoshi gashapons, a Mario gashapon, 2 bob-omb candies, 2 ? candy boxes, some absolutely AWESOME Mario Galaxy figurines, a few other Mario/Luigi figurines, Mario Yahtzee!, and a totally fantastic Mario Blanket that is very warm and snuggly (though too short for us 6''-ers).

Pretty damn good year for my gaming habit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:32 am

no games from family. My Wife got me the new xbox controller with the "fixed" dpad. I used a goft card to pick up "The Fight: Lights out" for PS3 move. My arms are killing me today.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Streex wrote:
Antilles, even though you guys know my gaming backlog, my family doesn't.

That's exactly my point. They don't know. But they do know you have a lot. How would they know what to get? santa

(I know, I know- wish list. Killjoy. Takes all the fun out.)
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:50 pm

You're right. They know the quantity. It's kind of embarrassing whenever my daughter goes into my peripheral cabinet, pulls out stuff she hasn't seen yet and asks, "What's this Dada?" Then I'm busted because my wife is sitting right there.

Then there's the times whenever my wife wants to play something but doesn't know if we have it. Every time she asks "Do we have ....?", my answer is always "Ummm....yeah."
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am

Triz-

whats this fixed Dpad nonsense?
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:30 pm

Before I forget, I got for Christmas: NSMBW, SMG2, Mario Party DS, 1000 Nintendo Points and a plastic DS case that holds and protects 6 games. Pretty good overall. I spent the NP on 2 DSiWare games: Tetris Party Live and Reflect Missile. Both are great.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Wooo! SMG2 for the win!!! Really liked NSMBW, too. I really like Mario Party DS because its mini-games are mostly more interesting than the last several console versions and SINGLE-CARD MULTIPLAYER! (I won't even touch a DS game who's best feature is local multiplayer if it lacks this feature.)
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:27 am

Mario Party, the bane of my existence. :3
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:16 pm

SMG2 FTW indeed! I got 70 stars and beat Bowser yesterday. Onwards to 120 like I did with the original! NSMBW is great too. I'm at World 8 (though I just unlocked World 7 after accidently skipping it) But this game stands out with its multiplayer (which I have yet to play someone) I also really like Mario Party DS - Single Card Multi-Play FTW! (Although I wish it had multi-card play - Now me and friends have the game its a fight to who gets to have the cart and control the game and who has to go on download play...)
And damn you, ZAT, why do have to hate Mario Party so much! Razz
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:09 am

ZeldAnTales is the resident Mario Party hater. Suspect

Matthew999, that is a great Christmas haul. Nothing but 5 stars were found under your tree. ZeldAnTales too. You must've been on Santa's very good list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas game haul   Christmas game haul Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Christmas game haul
Page 1 of 1