Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Ninfest problem post Vote_lcap2100%Ninfest problem post Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Ninfest problem post Vote_lcap20%Ninfest problem post Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Ninfest problem post Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Ninfest problem post Vote_lcap2Ninfest problem post I_voting_barNinfest problem post Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Ninfest problem post Vote_lcap2Ninfest problem post I_voting_barNinfest problem post Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Ninfest problem post

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Fri May 29, 2009 3:24 am

If any of you ever experience or notice any problems or issues with the website, forum, or shop, please post them here and I'll address the issue within 24 hours. Thank you for all your help.
afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Music is down in the Music channel right now. Just the 5 new N64 tracks I added yesterday are working. File host is transferring all the music to a new server. Hopefully it will be back up soon.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:12 am

I'm done with my file host. They have been down forever and I've had problems with them in the past. They seem to be down more than up. Rest assured I've dropped them and joined a new company. I've read all the email complaints about the Music Channel and it will only be a few more days until Music Channel v.2.0 arrives. I'm grateful that a lot of you love the Music Channel and the last thing I want to do is continue to disappoint. I'm on it friends!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:20 am

The music channel has now been up for over a week and things seem to be running smoothly. I hope we don't have the same issues down the road because it was a lot of work to get all the music restored with a new file host. Go check out Music Channel v.2.0 if you haven't done so. I've received a lot of positive feedback already that the new setup is a lot better. I'm glad you all like it!
Back to top Go down
Spliffy
Super Mario
Super Mario

Number of posts : 15
Coins : 23

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:28 pm

how about this for a problem, why the f is nintendo all of a sudden behind the curve. lol!
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:59 pm

Welcome Spliffy. posting as promised. cheers
Back to top Go down
Spliffy
Super Mario
Super Mario

PostSubject: Playing the game!!!   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:36 pm

I am here as a confidant and believer in the fact that Nintendo will come around sometime at the turn of the century!!! Granted the Wii might be fun and enjoyable for all under twelve, but the expensive accessories and Commador 64 graphics gives it a 2 star rating at best. For those hard Nintendo lovers (Streex Rolling Eyes ) just hang in there and maybe your children's children's children's children will have a top of the line gaming experience. Don't hate the player hate the game or in this case the system!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:37 am

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:19 pm

I'll agree that there are aspects Nintendo is lacking in (online community, etc.), but I still believe that they are the best at what they do (making games). Plus, nothing beats playing games together with a bunch of friends in the same room. It makes me sad to think a lot of developers are forgoing offline multiplayer for online. Also, nothing gets me more hyped up than a new high quality Nintendo developed title. (you should have seen me prior to Super Smash Bros. Brawl) As far as the peripherals go, that's par for the course Razz . They've been doing that since the NES. (anyone remember the old track pad and light gun?) Finally, nothing wrong with developing games the whole family can enjoy as long as they are fun. After all, I want to be able to enjoy some games with my kids when I have some.

Oh and welcome Spliffy, nice to have you on the forums!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:46 pm

Yes, welcome Spliffy, your comedic takes are hard to swallow but welcome.

Do I remember the power pad and light gun? Yeah, their sitting right over there. Arrow
I agree that no one can make a game quite like Nintendo, especially as consistent as Nintendo. Their lineup of characters is unrivaled.

Spliffy, if you mean behind the curve as in ahead of the pack, I'm sure Nintendo doesn't mind. It will be a big wake up call when your kids tug on your shirt and ask for you to buy them the new Nintendo console.

Finally, online gaming is a real fun experience, especially when you're playing against people you know. But you can have all the WiiSpeak and headset accessories in the world and it still won't match up to the amount of fun you can have playing multiplayer against others in your living room. If you like to talk or trash talk people while playing, you can do that either way, but offline multiplayer has the edge. If they beat you, you can cause physical harm to them. Mad
Back to top Go down
Spliffy
Super Mario
Super Mario

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:51 pm

Streex, when you say ahead of the pack, im assuming you mean a pack of baseball cards, then you are right on! I remember back in the day when baseball cards were the shizzle and everybody had them and a few years down the line nobody buys them. I agree that kicking a little ash in the living room is fun, nothing compares to blasting someone in the face with a shotgun that you don't know. And a little advice you might want to move your thurs. night mariokart jubilee to another night cuz real men watch football. Burn!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:13 am

I watch my football on Sundays. Thursdays will always be online nights for me. Too much fun.

Blasting someone in the face that you don't know sure can be fun, I've done it. But pretend for a moment it was me you just blasted. Think about it...

Now. Doesn't it give you more pleasure to know that it was me (someone you know) rather than some random player? You can now hang that over my head until I return the favor.
Back to top Go down
hcfwesker
Super Mario
Super Mario
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 47
Coins : 80

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:48 am

I am having troublde, when I post, my text does not appear in the "post reply" bos, it's all blank.  I don't even know if I'm mispelling anything.  This i sin both the post reply and quick reply boxes, when tryping up a post.
EDIT::  Just trying to fix my typos, and I still can't see when modifying my post. ???
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawldomain.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Very odd. I don't have this problem. Is anybody else experiencing this issue? I'm not sure what's happening on your end hcfwesker. Are you able to see any posts at all?

There is another issue I am aware of. Some text on the side (location and number of posts) is only viewable if you highlight it. I need to resolve that plus i need to redo the buttons at the top and create a web button for the members page. None of our websites have a link right now. All these will be fixed ASAP.
Back to top Go down
hcfwesker
Super Mario
Super Mario
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 47
Coins : 80

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:13 am

Yes, I can see posts once they're posted.  But when I post, in the reply box, or even when editing my post, none of the text appears.   It makes it very difficult Very Happy   I may try another skin option, if there is one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawldomain.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:30 am

I'll look into it further as to why this is happening to you. If anybody else has this problem, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninfest problem post   Ninfest problem post Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ninfest problem post
Page 1 of 1