Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Vote_lcap2100%Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Vote_lcap2Our recent game downloads - Page 4 I_voting_barOur recent game downloads - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Vote_lcap2Our recent game downloads - Page 4 I_voting_barOur recent game downloads - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Our recent game downloads

Go down 
+2
ZeldAnTales
Streex
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:24 am

I tried downloading the MSF update but it kept failing on me. Then I deleted the game and tried to redownload it and it won't even do that. So now I don't even have the original levels to play. Sad Plus the eShop card I bought wasn't activated upon buying it so I had to get a new one sent out. But before all this I did manage to download:

Art of Balance TOUCH!
The sequel to the WiiWare game which I had enjoyed the demo of. It's pretty good too! Gets quite tricky in the later worlds.
and:
Bird Mania 3D
Another great little addictive game that is quite cheap too!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:02 pm

I had some issues with the Mighty Switch Force update too. It downloaded successfully but twice while playing the game it froze on me and it rebooted. Thankfully the levels are short so there is nothing lost from this issue.

Bird Mania 3D looks like a good title. I'll have to check that out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:30 pm

Really? You guys had issues with Mighty Switch Force update that actually frozed on you? Weird. Because I never had a problem with that game update at all. Yeah, it never frozed on me ever. So yes I've got a new game from the last 2 days.

Rayman GBC

Personally, I like it. It's totally different than other games that are like that. It's actually a simple game really. You only see few enemys and only just 1 boss which is obviously Mr. Dark. Yes, you finally get to battle Mr. Dark instead of him running away like he does. You actually defeat him and then he is actually gone for good because of that purple smoke coming out and then vanish in thin air. I didn't actually get 100% on freeing all the cages so I just beat the game like I normally do. There's passwords which is pretty annoying but some of the musics are far more annoying than ever due to a lack quality of sound effects. On the bright side though, you get to see some nice graphic looks on this game. It's awesome!

Overall it is a simple game really. You'll die few times but that won't stop you from getting ton of 1-ups around more often. Oh yeah. It's simple and fun.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Yeah I'm a big Rayman fan so I should get this one.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:55 pm

I have downloaded all 3d games from eShop except Block Factory. I wallow in regret.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Do not regret when there are those like I that envy you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:27 pm

Downloaded 3 more titles.

Colors! 3D :: 4/5

Arc Style: Soccer 3D :: 1.5/5

Ketzal's Corridors :: 1/5

Not very happy with my selections, but surprisingly I found Colors! 3D to be interesting. I don't even know how to draw that well. It allows you to create 5 layers of 3D in your artwork and there isn't a massive amount of tools to confuse you. Although that might constrain the artists out there.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:18 am

I too thought Soccer and Ketzal sucked.

Colors 3D is amazing in every way. I suck at it but its worth the price just to look at others work in the gallery.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Downloadin'.

WiiWare
Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 2

About to dive into the second chapter of this wonderful point and click franchise. Funny thing...TellTale sent me Chapters 1, 3, 4, and 5 for free, but never 2. Now I have to pony up the $10 to continue the quest. Not that I'm complaining...
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Fed my 3DS more downloadable snacks.

eShop:
Marvel Pinball 3D :: 5/5
Art of Balance Touch! :: 1.5/5
Order Up!! :: 5/5
Bomb Monkey :: 5/5

GameBoy:
Kirby's Block Ball :: 1/5

GameBoy Color:
Game & Watch Gallery 2 :: 5/5
Rayman :: 5/5

My favorite out of this bunch is Marvel Pinball 3D. Download this game and let's challenge each other for the top score!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Wii download love!

Virtual Console:
Mario Tennis (Nintendo 64) :: 5/5

I just finished plowing through 26 surveys and registered just enough games to go platinum for 2013. Decided to reward myself for the hour long process by trading in some coins for one of the available games right now.

I'm starting to get backlogged on my registrations. Last year after going Platinum I had one game left to carry over to 2013. This time I have 4 games unregistered that will carry over to platinum status for 2014.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:58 pm

I am platinum again and have ample numbers to register. Not to mention surveys to take.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:15 pm

I just got Starship Defense for 150 coins and from what little I've played so far, I'm pleasantly surprised. It's actually a little deeper than most tower defense games and has some of its own little twists. I haven't played enough to give it a score yet, though, or even highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Found out I'm 5 coins short of 900 for the gold Nunchuk on club nintendo. Decided to download a few titles to get some 5 coin surveys.

eShop:
Johnny Kung Fu
Mad Dog McCree

Wow that was fast! Only took about 5 minutes for the new surveys to pop up on club nintendo. Mission completed. 2 new eShop games and I've placed my order for the gold Nunchuk.

Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Whaaa!?!? Is this another one of those things that sells out in 5 mins, or do I have time to scrape coins together?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:46 pm

It's still there but it says limited quantities available. I'd like to think it's a race to see who can scrape their coins together the fastest. You don't have to be as speedy as the grab bag giveaway.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:26 pm

I have a Japanese club. nintendo nunchuk but I got this one anyway. >Smile Maybe to sell teehee.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:47 pm

4 games I download from the past months-today.

Kid Icarus: Of Myths & Monsters

Colors 3D (discount price)

Mario's Picross (discount price)

New Super Mario Bros. 2

It looks like I've got some pretty good ones. Very Happy But nevertheless, I can get more 3DS points the next time I have enough money either that or getting something else this Fall of Oct. so yeah I need to save big money right now.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Colors 3D is good, and Mario's Picross is awesome! Good batch of downloads sir! Since you downloaded New Super Mario Bros. 2 you are about to haul in 100 club nintendo coins! woo hoo!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Wrapped up my birthday weekend by hitting the eShop hard again.

eShop originals:
Planet Crashers

eShop Virtual Console - GameBoy:
Mole Mania
Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters
Kirby's Pinball Land
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3

The best of this bunch is Mole Mania. A Miyamoto classic that many missed when it was first released. I missed it too.

The worst is Planet Crashers. An expensive turd simply put. Stay away from this game! I've never been more sure of anything in my life!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:19 pm

I reads the NP review of it. Looks and sounds of ass.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:22 am

I assume Z is speaking of Planet Crashers and not Mole Mania. Yeah, PC did get an awful, awful review in NP.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:40 pm

Knowing Toki Tori is coming to Wii U I wanted to get acquainted with the series and downloaded Toki Tori for GameBoy Color on the eShop.

Terrific puzzle game indeed! I think the new one will be a Wii U eShop game. I'm looking forward to it. I love you
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:56 pm

We got Toki Tori too! Love it!
Also got my download code for Donkey Kong Original. Got Punchout, now own all NES VC for 3DS!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Our recent game downloads   Our recent game downloads - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:48 pm

wow! how many is that total? I know I have a bunch thanks to being an Ambassador, plus I got Punch-Out, but didn't get that version of Donkey Kong yet.
Back to top Go down

Our recent game downloads
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next