Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Super Mario RPG Vote_lcap2100%Super Mario RPG Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Super Mario RPG Vote_lcap20%Super Mario RPG Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Super Mario RPG Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Super Mario RPG Vote_lcap2Super Mario RPG I_voting_barSuper Mario RPG Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Super Mario RPG Vote_lcap2Super Mario RPG I_voting_barSuper Mario RPG Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Super Mario RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:23 pm

God Damn I still got the moves! I think Nintendo and Square Enix teamed up together for the first time to create this game and I was in love with it. Anyway as always you are trying to save Princess Peach from Bowsers evil clutches and when you defeat him, the place is shaken hard and then the sword guy appears and then before like you go to Bowsers castle again. He speaks and then took out the bridge to Bowsers Keep and now you have to go on adventure through the whole damn thing. A is for attack and then hit A again on a timing..........ah I think you know the rest from A$$ Toad. You have to find 7 Star Pieces to save the world and then you have to get the strongest equipments that you can find on the way through the entire game.

I can't believe I still got it inside my memory. Just today from my VC download, I have found the secret stash from Forest Maze and then I did 100 Super Jumps in just today and I got 100 coins score from the Waterfall and Barrel Jump game which is to damn easy.

You have Mario, Peach, Bowser, along with 2 new characters of Mallow and Geno which he is kind of my 2nd favorite.

Overall I think you guys should pick this or download this game at all cost. By god this is a good day for me indeed. flower
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Great game for sure. Try to revisit it from time to time, its always good fun. The writing is spot on and never loses its charm!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:53 pm

I missed this because I was getting ready for the Nintendo 64 a bit too early. Looking over the players guide a few months ago I realized I missed a gem. Some really fun looking characters. And who's this Boshi I read of? A punk rock bad Yoshi? That's awesome. Bring back Boshi!

lol. Who's this A$$ Toad you speak of? Instead of red dots on his hat does he have brown dots?

I do need to try this game soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 am

Wait... Streex... you have not played this yet? Gamer's card revoked, son!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:00 am

The worst part of it is I know I'll love this game. Sounds like it has some of the same combat mechanics as the Paper Mario series which is a fave of mine. And Mallow looks cute enough to eat!

I'll earn my gamer card back when I wait 14 hours in line for a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:12 am

Yeah that should do it, bro. Wink
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:55 am

I have 2500 points atm and I'm wondering if I should get this game?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:07 am

If you've never played it, is totally worth it yes! Smile
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:51 am

Nah haven't played it yet. Cool I'll download it sometime soon!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:52 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Wait... Streex... you have not played this yet? Gamer's card revoked, son!

I second that. Wait, you probably even saw ME playing it! You could have borrowed it. And yes, the mechanics are more or less the same. The Paper Mario games are really sequels to this game.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:55 am

Yeah I think I remember watching you play it. I probably got distracted or somethin'.

This game came out so close to the Nintendo 64 launch. Anybody get too hyped for 64 bits that they forgot to try the last 16 bit gems...like me?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:10 pm

I'm always trying to squeeze the most fun out of the previous system I can. By the way- is it just me, or did the regular DS die the fastest death of any Nintendo system at the hands of its successor? What I mean is games- even before the 3DS launches, I was looking at the readers' most wanted titles for DS in NP. One is a bloody licensed game, and the other four I've never even heard of!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:45 pm

I noticed that, too! hahahaha
I think the GBA got pretty raped too though.
They still plug the DSi line-up, so DS games will come back I'm sure.

Though I wonder- when is this 3DS udpdate coming?!?!?! :O
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Until I was reading the 3DS manual, I didn't even realize the DSi had a lineup! LOL (I mean other than downloads, of course.)
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 2:47 pm

3DS update may come in late May I don't know. DSi lineup is actually around like Pokemon Black & White for instance. That has somethin to do with bit more enhance than the DSi one.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Thu May 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Stupid update was pushed to July! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 10:40 am

June 6th I thought. :\
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 10:41 am

June 6th it is. Got ya months mixed up there Antilles.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Actually yes, I did mean June. All those J months just sound the same, I guess. Or was it
January?
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Oh it's just on June! Boohoo! It's not gonna kill anyone except only if it's pushed back farther which will make all of us angry!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 8:47 am

Actually, after paying $250 for this thing, I'm starting to feel abandoned by Nintendo. It's bad enough this stuff didn't come out in the first month. I'm on a business trip right now, so I could REALLY use those features NOW.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 11:17 am

Agreed. Furthering my impatience is the complete lack of software.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 2:33 pm

You guys are too demanding. When you look at launches of consoles past there wasn't a mountain of new stuff arriving every week. At least the 3DS had one of the strongest launches in terms of software. Moving the update to the E3 week was probably done on purpose to coincide with the event. Also there is sure to be a ton of stuff announced that same week that will have us all talking about how excited we are once again. It would be great to have everything right now, but patience is golden.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 3:29 pm

I'm not complaining about the software- there is a lot, though none of it is top-tier in my book. I'm complaining that I'm not getting some of the most important features of this machine! The freaking DSi XL has more features, and it costs a LOT less! I spent $250 for something that supposedly had more to offer than 3D and better graphics on a few so-so games.

I don't mind waiting for stuff, but I don't like it when they save it all up for one big explosion to coincide with some push to sell more because they overcharged to begin with. Can we at least add features gradually? Let's not forget features on other systems that were promised but never materialized- or did so only poorly. N64 DD, anyone? Gamecube Broadband? Needless to say, I'm a little worried about promises that take time to bear fruit.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 3:32 pm

I might also add that after days of wandering around shops and stores- including game shops- I haven't gotten a single street-pass in Norfolk, VA where I'm at right now. Maybe there'd be a few more 3DSs around if they didn't cost $250 and have no useful features.

(Don't get me wrong- I still tell everyone to buy one. Nintendo ought to freaking pay me. I must have given a hundred demos since I bought this.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario RPG   Super Mario RPG Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Super Mario RPG
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next