Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Super Mario World Vote_lcap2100%Super Mario World Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Super Mario World Vote_lcap20%Super Mario World Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Super Mario World Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Super Mario World Vote_lcap2Super Mario World I_voting_barSuper Mario World Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Super Mario World Vote_lcap2Super Mario World I_voting_barSuper Mario World Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Super Mario World

Go down 
+2
ZeldAnTales
Nintendo Furniture
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:12 pm

This game is awesome! There are so many worlds that you need to beat. The new cape mario is cool and the intro. of Yoshi! Green, Red, Blue, and Yellow Yoshi's! The musics is great and the Kooplings have return for their revenge on Mario beating the crap out of them. Bowsers first ride called Clown Car I think and yes, Peach has been kidnapped once again as always Super Mario World Icon_rolleyes . The best part is this is one awesome adventure that we will never forget. The star world is epic and the world has changed a bit. Like say Piranha Plant is turned into a Pumpkin for instance. Some Kooplings are easy, but some are hard to concentrate on beating them with the right strategy. Some secrets are bit normal-hard to find until you know where at last. The secret place is awesome. One 1-up at a time and power ups are well good. Overall this game is awesome for people that are fan-boys of Mario games. Hm........ah. Yellow Yoshi special is stomp on ground to bounce enemys out, Blue Yoshi can fly all over the screen which is awesome, and Red Yoshi special is shooting out 3 separate fires on one screen to another. New enemys aren't that hard except that one place which is very hard to concentrate. Super Mario World Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:59 am

Frankenstein, you off tha hook.

This is prolly my favorite Mario game, with the exception of Sunshine or Kart.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:11 am

Kart doesn't count, at least in my book. I don't think having Mario in the title or in the game makes a game a "Mario game." Only the platforming games count. (Whether 3D or 2D.) Super Paper Mario barely fits in, I think, but regular Paper Mario or Mario RPG do not count.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Well, bud, you'll have to agree to disagree with me there. Having a character's name in the game most definitely implicates it is a "Insert name here" game. Technicalities aside, this one is quite grand.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:47 pm

I see where you are all coming from. Is Mario Kart a Mario game? How about Smash Bros? Or could that one be considered a Mario game as much as a Pit game. Well I'll consider Mario Kart a Mario game too so to break it down more we'll have to separate them in 2 groups. The Mario platformers and the rest of Mario.

Haven't played Super Mario World in a long time and it was great reading what you posted on the various abilities of different colored Yoshi's Nintendo Furniture. I somehow forgot all about that! I consider this my favorite SNES title.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:40 am

Wow! Fav. SNES titles??? So many to choose from!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:11 pm

I came to that conclusion earlier, but it's difficult. Ask me again in a few months and Super Metroid might be my favorite. Super Mario World Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:24 am

Yeah, I had to break mine up into categories: rpgs (still no clear winner, lol), sports (yes mariokart counts for me), platformers, etc. LOL
Back to top Go down
pastel arsenal
Super Mario
Super Mario

Number of posts : 27
Coins : 60

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:37 am

Just got a SNES for my birthday a couple months ago and this was the only game I had for a while... which was completely fine. I've never beat this because I never had a SNES when I was younger (I was a genesis kid). Waaaaay too much fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pastelarsenal
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:45 am

WHOA! Good to see you, Pastel! How go the jams?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Ah, to experience a masterpiece like this again for the first time. I envy you, Pastel. It's nowhere near the best SNES game for me, but that's just a testament to the density of amazing games the SNES had. Might I recommend Actraiser? That's a personal favorite. (NOT Actraiser 2, that travesty!) Streex and I even tried to create a board game based on it, once.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:09 pm

And where is that board game?
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Streex wrote:
And where is that board game?

The key word is "tried." Like so many of our projects, we never finished.

On an unrelated note, Matt and I won that medical testing on animals debate. Our arguments were cleaner and better researched. You just won on popularity! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Maybe, because I'm not good at debates. You lost because you started bringing the Bible into the equation, which isn't a foundation that everyone is on the same page to begin with. That's what I heard anyways from students murmuring. tongue
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:30 pm

I got this on VC just last week for the first time and I'm loving it! But I have to turn the sound up when I play it because it's not very loud....
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:37 am

Ya always lose when you throw in that Old Book o' Nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:07 am

True enough. When someone hears one thing they don't like, they completely ignore the rest of the mountain of facts presented that do not even rely on the part they don't agree with. They just stop listening. Don't try to cover all bases- just tell people what they want to hear and you're good. This is why politicians are they way they are.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:08 am

Why does stuff on Wii have such varying levels of volume?

Last edited by Antilles on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:16 pm

I dunno but I find it irritating!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:16 pm

I also find that some games the sound isn't properly optimized. For example in Monkey Island you can hardly hear what they are saying over the music. I don't like subtitles but you are kinda forced to have them in that situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Mario World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Mario World   Super Mario World Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Super Mario World
Page 1 of 1