Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Super Smash Bros Brawl Vote_lcap2100%Super Smash Bros Brawl Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Super Smash Bros Brawl Vote_lcap20%Super Smash Bros Brawl Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Super Smash Bros Brawl Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Super Smash Bros Brawl Vote_lcap2Super Smash Bros Brawl I_voting_barSuper Smash Bros Brawl Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Super Smash Bros Brawl Vote_lcap2Super Smash Bros Brawl I_voting_barSuper Smash Bros Brawl Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Go down 
+4
Antilles
Streex
Nintendo Furniture
Briggers810
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Briggers810

Number of posts : 4
Coins : 6

PostSubject: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 am

Has anyone got this game?

I've got it and am currently still working through the Subspace Emissary quest.
My favourite brawler is either Metaknight or Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Oh yeah I got this game. It was sweet and I almost complete it too. My favorite Brawler is always Mario. But then again Lucas has gotten my attention and I've been practicing his moves for quite some time and I wish I would find a way to record the home run contest for you guys to look at my new record on my char. Lucas. MetaKnight is my third favorite and theres Sonic, Fox, and Yoshi along with me. Do you have a hard time from the completion of Insane mode on Bosses and/or all stars and classic mode?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:25 pm

I completed the Subspace Emissary and loved how they created a story incorporating all the characters. It's fun going back and watching all the cut scenes once unlocked. Beat the game with Pikachu, who I then used when I jumped online. One of the best fighting games ever IMO. I haven't tried those other modes, I think I overlooked them. One of my favorite parts of the game is the music. One of my guilty pleasures is starting up the coin shooter game and sitting there listening to the smash theme in the style of elevator music.

Last edited by Streex on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Briggers810 wrote:
Has anyone got this game?

I've got it and am currently still working through the Subspace Emissary quest.
My favourite brawler is either Metaknight or Lucario.

Uhhh....wait wait wait. WHOA. Hold on there! Did you... hold on, let me check again...

Yes. You did. You asked if anyone has that game.

Hear me, people! I know I don't speak often, but I am speaking now. If you do not own this game, you are NOT, repeat NOT in any way, shape or form a Nintendo fan. Heck, you're not even a Nintendo sympathizer. If you do not own Brawl, just do us all a favor and post in here telling us this so that I can ban you forever!

(Okay, maybe not ban... Streex might revoke my privileges if I did that... but you WILL receive a stern lecture and probably be ostracized by all decent Nintendo-lovers everywhere.)
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Antilles wrote:
Uhhh....wait wait wait. WHOA. Hold on there! Did you... hold on, let me check again...

Yes. You did. You asked if anyone has that game.

Hear me, people! I know I don't speak often, but I am speaking now. If you do not own this game, you are NOT, repeat NOT in any way, shape or form a Nintendo fan. Heck, you're not even a Nintendo sympathizer. If you do not own Brawl, just do us all a favor and post in here telling us this so that I can ban you forever!

(Okay, maybe not ban... Streex might revoke my privileges if I did that... but you WILL receive a stern lecture and probably be ostracized by all decent Nintendo-lovers everywhere.)
Yes, no banning for not owning a game. Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_lol I think there are some people in here that don't have it but we love them all the same.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:45 pm

I have it and I think its terrible. You gonna ban me? Wink I'm kidding.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:30 am

I can see not liking it but terrible? Only people who suck at the game bash it like that. :\

Great visuals, even better music, responsive control, good character/level/item customization/choice. Yeah, sure is terrible...
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:40 am

ZeldAnTales wrote:
I can see not liking it but terrible? Only people who suck at the game bash it like that. :\

Great visuals, even better music, responsive control, good character/level/item customization/choice. Yeah, sure is terrible...

Suck at the game, sure I guess. But my complaint against it is its no where near as good as the last titles. They dumbed it down for the Wii audience and it shows. So yes it is terrible. To be fair I dont care much for the series as Im more into hardcore fighting games, but it doesnt change the fact that its a step down form the previous games as far as depth goes.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:14 am

How do you think this is so? Step down how? It had:
More levels. More characters. Better balanced characters. Level editor.
Tons more unlockables. Smoother controls. Dumbed down...?

Seriously... what? Are we talking about strategy? Because again I have to beg to differ. Being an actual HUGE fan of the series I can say there is almost as much depth as a Street Fighter game. I, too, am a fighter fan, btw. I guess if you didn't like the smash balls thats ok, but you can turn items off if that is part of your dislikes. I'm just guessing though since really I have no idea how you think its dumbed down.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Actually, I'd go so far as to say that it's far deeper than most fighting games. Still, it's really difficult to compare to "hardcore" fighting games, since it's very different on many levels. It has about as much in common with traditional fighting games as Metroid Prime has with traditional First Person Shooters. Sure, on the surface Metroid looks like an FPS, but the similarities are only superficial.

We only call Smash Bros a "fighting game" because, well, there's fighting, and there's not an accurate existing genre to classify it under. I guess it could be considered some sort of subgenre.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Played some team brawl last night with Matthew999. Good fun. I was Fox, he was Toon Link and all the baddies got pwned.
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:16 am

Ah yes, good fun! And of course the baddies got pwned! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:17 am

I think what Triz is referring to is the removal of wave dashing and other advanced techniques. Well that and the reduced speed when compared to melee. Personally, I like the slower pace and floatiness. I am going to sound like such a newbie but I thought Melee was just a little too fast for its own good (I played a lot of Melee). The floatiness on the other hand makes aerial fights much more entertaining (I'm sure you've all seen those people who attack about 75% of the time from the air, that's pretty much me). If there is any flaw to an astounding game like brawl it is that there is still so many more things I would like to see in it.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:23 pm

I want to see the level editor improved. I would NEVER complain about it- that was just glazing on top of the icing on the cake. I'm very happy it was there. (I probably made over 100 levels.) If there were ever a sequel, though, I'd love to see improvements.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Right I forgot I had my wii fixed so my troubled is I can't find my SSBB game anywhere because I have no idea where it went cause it has been a long time for me to play any wii games ever since 6 months so now's my good time to find it right now.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:41 pm

I sleep with mine under my pillow.
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Mine is never too far away from my Wii. It is the most played game I have hands down.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Well, I've finally found my SSBB game where it was still on the carrier box Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_razz . So yeah maybe tomorrow I will tell you my code for this.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 6:17 pm

I'm gonna add everyone who posted their code for this game. I'm going to see who wants to play in 45 minutes. (8:00 pm EST.) Be there or...well... not be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Brawl
Page 1 of 1