Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Super Smash Bros. Vote_lcap2100%Super Smash Bros. Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Super Smash Bros. Vote_lcap20%Super Smash Bros. Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Super Smash Bros. Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Super Smash Bros. Vote_lcap2Super Smash Bros. I_voting_barSuper Smash Bros. Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Super Smash Bros. Vote_lcap2Super Smash Bros. I_voting_barSuper Smash Bros. Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Super Smash Bros.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

Super Smash Bros. Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros.   Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Um........what can I say. This game is totally all of our thing. Nintendo characters fighting for wins wins and wins. I remember playing this and pretty much I was on a roll for some characters that I played. But Mario seem to be the only one I can practice with. With the time attacks for break the targets and board the platforms, I'm like the only one who can make it faster and better records. Super Smash Bros. Icon_biggrin You got Mario, Link, Donkey Kong, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Luigi, Capt. Falchon, and Ness. My siblings and I played this over and over again because it was fun to challenge, the musics are well done, the sounds and moves are quite good, and anyone who be the best of them all is me Super Smash Bros. Lol ! Overall this game is really really good and fun to all familys and members to enjoy this game after life. I wish they make more characters and more stages more often. Super Smash Bros. Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Super Smash Bros. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros.   Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:12 am

Beat me over the head because I haven't played this yet. I have it sitting in my VC still untouched. I started into the franchise with Melee. I'll get to it sooner or later. I need to see how it all began.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

Super Smash Bros. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros.   Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 am

The problem, Streex, is that you won't be able to experience it the way it WAS. For the first time, all these characters in one game. It was mind blowing, and amazing!!!

Trying it now will make it seem kinda dated and blah, but do try it out, it still great!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Super Smash Bros. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros.   Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 am

I certainly will. What's cool is that today I got a Wii Points card in the mail! I'll post a picture in the gallery a little later. Only 500 points but totally unexpected.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

Super Smash Bros. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros.   Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:29 pm

How'd you manage that? :\
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

Super Smash Bros. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros.   Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Streex wrote:
Beat me over the head because I haven't played this yet. I have it sitting in my VC still untouched. I started into the franchise with Melee. I'll get to it sooner or later. I need to see how it all began.

My respect for you just went down a notch. What a sad day this is.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Super Smash Bros. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros.   Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:58 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
How'd you manage that? :\
It came from Best Buy. I'm a RewardZone member and get gift certs all the time from them. This time however they sent me this as an added bonus:
Super Smash Bros. DSC01986

I think I'll keep it after I use it. Super Smash Bros. Icon_biggrin
Antilles wrote:
My respect for you just went down a notch. What a sad day this is.
It came out when I was having a fallout from gaming of sorts. Don't judge me! I came back as fast as I could! Super Smash Bros. Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Super Smash Bros. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros.   Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Oh wow. Super Smash Bros. Icon_surprised I was thinking about going to Best Buy next week to find some games I wanted to get but this Mario doll with 500 Wii/DSi points is really something for me to take and buy or save something big. Remember, I did say that I liked Mario alot along with his toys to collect. Super Smash Bros. Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Super Smash Bros. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros.   Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Oh no, the Mario doll I've already owned. I just put the points card on him for looks. Super Smash Bros. Lol
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Super Smash Bros. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros.   Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Super Smash Bros. Icon_rolleyes Oh. You shouldn't told me that sooner or I would've said your very lucky having 500 points card as a member of RewardZone. I wish I have 500 or.................meh. I'll just stick with 2,000 Points for $20.00. Easier for me that way. Super Smash Bros. Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Smash Bros. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros.   Super Smash Bros. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros.
Page 1 of 1