Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Animal Crossing City Folk Vote_lcap2100%Animal Crossing City Folk Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Animal Crossing City Folk Vote_lcap20%Animal Crossing City Folk Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Animal Crossing City Folk Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Animal Crossing City Folk Vote_lcap2Animal Crossing City Folk I_voting_barAnimal Crossing City Folk Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Animal Crossing City Folk Vote_lcap2Animal Crossing City Folk I_voting_barAnimal Crossing City Folk Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Animal Crossing City Folk

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Animal Crossing City Folk is my favorite game of all times. It has new city which is not really much but still cool. Lots of new nintendo furniture includes accessorie kinds. Nintendo company gives out waaay cool stuff every month. Its....its really my fantasy ways of living there some day Animal Crossing City Folk Lol ! With more new animal neighbors and I payed all mortgage to get the cool flag design and I'm trying to save more Bells for cool new stuff like Piggy Bank for instance. Gosh there's so many things to take and storage them all day heh heh. Discussion this awesome game and think about what kinds of stuff that you like about. oh yeah, there are some new fish along with the insects and I have got them all until.........I had to get my dad to fix my Wii or I will have to get a new one. Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_sad Overall this is the greatest game for everyone who wants to try this out. And, maybe talk to each other in char. person Animal Crossing City Folk Lol ! Wish you guys luck!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 pm

I have this game and managed to pick it up bundled with WiiSpeak but haven't dived into it yet much, maybe an hour or so. I've loved all the Animal Crossing games so far so I'm sure I'll be loving this when I get to it, even if not much has changed for earlier titles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh it's been 5 months since my Wii won't let me play Wii games due to the laser problem or over heating. Man I can't believe I'm missing out DLC items starting Piles of Leaves all the way to the current DLC items. My dad wouldn't anything else about it because he doesn't have time to get my Wii fix. My brother and I told him to turn it in to Nintendo Company, but he decided to be cheep a** from now on. (I am very sorry about the language, but I thought it was better to put star on it so no one would know about that word is........sometimes) Man again I am really missing this game for so long. Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Don't worry, Lu, I think it censors words that aren't allowed. Smile

But yes, our father is a cheap ass.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Does anyone have DLC items from Fall 09 - Spring 10? Because my Wii is now fixed and I am trying to clean up my place so that way it will be clean and I have missed those out for 6 months ago. Actually Piles of Leaves was from Sept. 25-Oct. so yeah that's the one I missed from the beginning. So tomorrow I will tell you all my friend code for Animal Crossing City Folk so that way I need all those that I said above.

Over out!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:55 am

Still haven't gotten to this. Terribly sorry. Maybe when you post your code that will ignite the fire under me to bump this up on my backlog to beat list.

And congrats on getting your Wii back!
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:10 am

I loved the game and find it incredibly addictive (being the collection junkie I am). We might have to visit each others villages sometimes (need to buy a Wiispeak soon, especially with Monster Hunter 3).

The only let down with this game is that I have played the previous two that were released for the Gamecube and the DS and it is just a bit much building back up my town for a third time. Also, I am at college currently and my Wii is at home, so I can only check on it every one or two weeks at most. Finally, when I do get time to play, it is usually later at night, but unfortunately everything closes early. I think on the next iteration they should introduce some stuff that is at least accessible at night (shopping/selling) if not possibly exclusive. I don't know how many times I've had pockets full of red snapper only to not be able to hold a present I shot down from the sky because my inventory is too full.

Sorry, got lost in that tangent. Anyways, definitely a great game.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Wed May 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Hmm...............I did forgot to mention that the new DLC items was here since 4 days ago so yes the new DLC items were Guard Helm & Guard Uniform (as a design not an actual clothing). Got mine on May 8th which is odd because they said you get it starting May 9th to 15th. Well anyway what do you guys think for this months DLC release?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Thu May 13, 2010 12:29 am

Now you get to walk around as a guard? That's cool. I'll give it my thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Thu May 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Yeah the Guard Helm & Uniform are exactly like Copper and Booker was wearing. Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_neutral Still I am a bit disappointed that the Uniform was not an actual clothing.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Uh oh! I think I got another goodies from Nintendo today. This time it's called Banana Split Hat which is pretty cool to wear. On summer days I would wear Banana Split Hat with Ladder Shades and Snowcone Shirt. Best combination for cooling me off from hot a$$ whether.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:50 pm

That's hilarious. When are they going to come out with the thong bikini wear? I mean...it's hot out there and the ladies need to cool down!
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:20 pm

It's been few months that I forgot about the DLC items.

1. Was a crappy one! Grandparent's Day and gave us all Yellow Candy as a sweet treat! *bleck*

2. Was Kappn Model like the one on the bus! (It was all right)

Still I believe that GameCube of Animal Crossing is still the best slightly. But someday City Folk will catch on.

Wild World is the worst.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 am

Rating the Animal Crossings is hard. I'll say Wild World is the best, followed by City Folk, and lastly GameCube version.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Wow, I don't give a shit about the game, but I hear it this way: GCn>WW>CF
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:53 pm

You guys are going to love this one! Just today, a letter from nintendo writing to us about it has been 4 years since Nintendo Wii has been launched.

Today we have?!

Wii Locker! By god it is the best DLC item we ever had for this month! Now if only I needed to get the ones I missed out from last year. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:58 am

A Wii locker! How many items can be stored in it?

I wonder if they'll have a special item for the launch of the 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:52 pm

Well I forgot twice again! The DLC items came and um..well.

From the 23rd of Dec. we have the return of Snowman Head from last year for people that missed out on this one.

And, we have a new item that comes with 11 more series called Golden so yes.

The 1st one we have is Golden Bed for greedy a$$ people that likes to collect Gold and love Gold while us normal people go with our own style lol!
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Well hey hey good news. 1st of Feb. DLC item came today. Our second piece of Golden series is here.

Golden Chair was our next item. Only 10 more to go.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Are they going to slowly roll out the Golden series throughout the year?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:59 am

Are they ever gonna make an actual COOL set of items? More Ninty stuff, plz!!!
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:23 pm

They did alot.

Red Pikmin Hat, Nintendo DSi White & Black Bench, Gamecube chest/dresser, Chihuahua model, Dachshund model, Dalmation model (all dogs from the nintendo of nintendogs), Wii Locker, and Nintendo DS Lite Bench (pink).

Hmm..........maybe they should need more nintendo stuff. But for now this year and all year of 2011 would be all Golden Series. They could've just wait for the right time to get other stuff like.........um........ah. Blue Falchon mobile.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:06 pm

I didn't necessarily mean the cool stuff HAD to be Nintendo stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Oh........well you said ninty stuff. They do have lots of DLC items. Some are good and some are bunch of craps. Really I think it would be awesome if they make an actual Nintendo characters from the designs and real deal Furnitures of them.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Yeah... or a design your own item program! :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing City Folk   Animal Crossing City Folk Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing City Folk
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next