Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Vote_lcap2100%Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Vote_lcap20%Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Vote_lcap2Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge I_voting_barMegaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Vote_lcap2Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge I_voting_barMegaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge   Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:55 pm

This game is like the same basic average from NES system, but a whole lot different than the other system of NES. Instead of 6 robot masters to battle like the NES version, you'll only fight 4 robot masters including the other 4 from the other other game. Yeah that's right, the Megaman 2 robot masters are here as well. But first lets talk about the first 4 robot masters. There's Cutman, Elecman, Iceman, and Fireman. Bombman and Gutsman are the only two that are missing.............I love Bombman! Why the hell is Iceman here? He's the worst robot masters I dislike the most! Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_mad Well anyway the stages are completely different than the NES version. Some stages are easy and some stages are hard. I find Iceman stage the most hardest challenge yet. At least I know now how to beat the sh** out of Cutman. The musics is pretty sweet and not too bad for a GameBoy. Hm............trying to reach Dr. Wily is a different thing to set your goal from him. There is no stage from Dr. Wily except only 1, but it is so hard to pass that stage because of the spikes. Now before that, there are other 4 robot masters from Megaman 2 game. Flashman, Quickman, Bubbleman, and Heatman. After you defeated the other 4, then you will face none other than Dr. Wily himself. I can't say something about him really because he is easy or hard to beat I don't know. Overall this game is not too shabby and a nice piece of artwork and gameplay to being not bored at all.

Why the hell did they not do the musics of Flashman, Quickman, Bubbleman, and Heatman from the GameBoy?! It would've been awesomer but no! They forgot it! ........Cheap A**wholes! Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge   Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:40 pm

This game exceeded my expectations. I first thought it was lame to only have 4 bosses, but understood for memory reasons this was all they could cram into the cart. But then when four Mega Man 2 bosses showed up later, I was delighted. Game really plays well on the small screen!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge   Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Hmm.......now that I think about it, Iceman's stage is no longer my problem anymore. And how the hell did I miss about Enker himself only weakness of Mega Buster. So yeah the stages aren't my problem, it's some of the enemies that are just annoying to pass on by.

Holy crap even Dr. Wily from the final boss is easier now to beat. Just find a rythem and then you got him.

I still love this game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge   Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge
Page 1 of 1