Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Kirby's Adventure Vote_lcap2100%Kirby's Adventure Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Kirby's Adventure Vote_lcap20%Kirby's Adventure Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Kirby's Adventure Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Kirby's Adventure Vote_lcap2Kirby's Adventure I_voting_barKirby's Adventure Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Kirby's Adventure Vote_lcap2Kirby's Adventure I_voting_barKirby's Adventure Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Kirby's Adventure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

Kirby's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Kirby's Adventure   Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:48 pm

I think that's the title I don't know. Anyway Kirby is f**king awesome. I wanted to play this first when I got home, but no my stupid little brother played it first and I was pi**ed because I've been waiting to play this game for sooo long and he bit**ed right in for just 5 minutes and already my parents complained to me that he wanted to play this first. What the hell is the matter with them. I tell ya bro they are on f**king drugs. I've been like, waiting for 5 years to get this and Seth is an a**hole of stealing for me because he just saw this for like 5 minutes and.................I hate my parents for acting stupid in front of me. Okay enough of this. Right now I wanted to say something about Kirby's Adventure. Now this game is about Kirby had a nightmare on dreamland and yes it came true so Kirby is on his way to retrieve the star rod from the enemys and bosses and Nightmare himself is scary and sh**ting your pants Kirby's Adventure Lol The musics are great to listen and the stages are really cool to beat and I think the minigames are cool as well but the hard does give you a hard time but not really. Actually this difficulty is easy-normal I might say because this game is fun to play. Okay Nightmare and KingDedede are a bit hard but not too much if you know the right moves. Oh yes the Boss marathon mode is simply one of the hardest minigame I've ever played and I did however beat this a few times so it shouldn't be that much of a stress. Oh yes the abilitys to give Kirby are Fire Kirby, Ice Kirby, Ball Kirby, High Jump Kirby, Laser Kirby, and so forth. The bosses are too easy at first until you might have a hard time beating them in hard mode but if you the strategy for this than this will be a piece of cake. Um.......there is also a hero mode which is the hardest part of them all because instead of 6 health you will have 3 health instead so I don't think it's that difficult really it's somewhere between normal-hard. After finding hidden places and getting 100% completion, then you will unlock musics and sounds which is f**king cool to listen. Overall this game is totally worth buying and this is the one true game that fans will like.

Now this is why I do the ratings for several games I can think of literally. Kirby's Adventure Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Kirby's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirby's Adventure   Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:43 am

I've always found Kirby games to be a little too easy besides Kirby's Dream Course, which isn't a main game. This one I haven't tried but with the latest Kirby announcement I found your review for this game and I am itching to try.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ShagTheTruth
Pit
Pit
ShagTheTruth

Number of posts : 114
Coins : 238

Kirby's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Kirbys Adventure   Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:24 am

This game seriously kicks some ass. If kirby would just return to his original type of game play ( a simple yet difficult platformer) I would definitly start buying more kirby games. I will admit, epic yarn looks interesting, but i still want an old school kirby that sucks everything in and turns into sweet different kirby's
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Kirby's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirby's Adventure   Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:10 pm

Uh bro? No offense but, I already posted this around here the last time I posted about this game.

So yeah epic fail there! Razz
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Kirby's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirby's Adventure   Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:15 pm

Topics merged. All is well in Dreamland! Kirby's Adventure Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

Kirby's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirby's Adventure   Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:31 am

Luke, you can offend on forums as much as you like! Its called trolling and every forum has 'em. Except this one, really...
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Kirby's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirby's Adventure   Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Well I'm not gonna say it anymore now that Streex fixed it.

Seriously what is your deal man?! It's not like you care much. I mean yes he's saying something awesome about this, but you were a tad too slow to figure that out.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Kirby's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirby's Adventure   Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:57 pm

No trolls here! Just awesome gamers! Isn't it great how it worked out that way? Kirby's Adventure Herz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kirby's Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kirby's Adventure   Kirby's Adventure Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kirby's Adventure
Page 1 of 1