Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Vote_lcap2100%PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Vote_lcap20%PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Vote_lcap20%PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Vote_lcap2PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure I_voting_barPokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Vote_lcap2PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure I_voting_barPokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure   PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:25 am

This game, somehow, is totally fun and addictive. I know its wrong, I know I shouldn't enjoy this game. I bought it for Link, for crying out loud! But I found myself playing through it in its entirety (only about 8 hours total) in three days.

The controls of Pikachu admittedly kinda suck, they are angular and unresponsive at times. But its not like there is anything that requires precise control anyhow. The battls and mini games are all pathetically easy. God why was I so into this game?

Oh, thats right- it was funny and reminded me of the cartoon. Link watched me play the entire game, so that probably also had something to do with it. But it was fun to see 3d renditions of 193 of the Pokemon in the series. Some of them had some pretty stupid/funny stuff to say.

If you're not a Pokemon fan, this is an obvious pass. But if you liked the cartoon, this might be worth your while, especially for the 3+ gamer.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure   PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:06 pm

I'm staying far away sir. I can't use the excuse that I'm getting it for my daughter since she isn't into Pokemon and the game just looks pathetic. Never got into the cartoons..did watch a handful of 'em. I liked the few I did watch so your post has me tempted to go back and watch some more cartoons more than trying this game.

I AM guilty of liking another Pokemon game with 3D rendered Pokemon that many didn't like...Pokemon Battle Revolution. So I know where you're coming from.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com

PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure
Page 1 of 1