Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Zelda: majoras Mask Vote_lcap2100%Zelda: majoras Mask Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Zelda: majoras Mask Vote_lcap20%Zelda: majoras Mask Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Zelda: majoras Mask Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Zelda: majoras Mask Vote_lcap2Zelda: majoras Mask I_voting_barZelda: majoras Mask Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Zelda: majoras Mask Vote_lcap2Zelda: majoras Mask I_voting_barZelda: majoras Mask Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Zelda: majoras Mask

Go down 
+4
fantanoice
Streex
Lier X Agerate
Triz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:06 pm

Confession: I love Zelda games, Ive played every incarnation released expcet for this one. The only explanation I can give as to why I havent played it is I dont think I had a 64 when the game released. (I have a habit of selling systems then rebuying later.) Rercently its showed up onj the VC in Japan and Europe, Only a matter of time before I get a chance to play it here I hope.
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:06 pm

Majora's Mask is in contention with A Link to the Past for my favorite Zelda game ever. I think it is the mixture of the superb 3D Zelda gameplay started by Ocarina of Time and the myriad of new concepts added in to Majora's Mask. A perfect example is being able to play not only as Link, but as Link in deku, goron, and zora form. I found the story was darker than any of the other titles in the Zelda library and I absolutely loved the three day system. It made Clocktown really feel alive despite the fact you had to repeat it time and time again. Everybody had their own schedule and there just seemed to be so much to do in the town itself unlike many of the other 3D Zelda towns. Also, once you saved one of the surrounding areas (the goron village is the first one to come to mind) you really see the effect in the area itself. It gives you a sense of actually accomplishing something, which makes going back to the first day and seeing the area return to troubled times almost emotional. Finally, the game did seem more difficult with the limited time frame (especially if you planned on collecting all the fairies), but this only makes me like the game even more. On a side note, I was hoping for a VC release today here in the states (4/6). Oh well, maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:52 am

Triz wrote:
Rercently its showed up onj the VC in Japan and Europe, Only a matter of time before I get a chance to play it here I hope.
The game came out for VC back in May, did you fulfill your destiny? I've had it on a GameCube compilation disc for quite sometime but haven't got to it yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:31 am

Streex wrote:
Triz wrote:
Rercently its showed up onj the VC in Japan and Europe, Only a matter of time before I get a chance to play it here I hope.
The game came out for VC back in May, did you fulfill your destiny? I've had it on a GameCube compilation disc for quite sometime but haven't got to it yet.

I didnt buy it, mostly because I have too many games to get through still.
Back to top Go down
fantanoice
Super Mario
Super Mario
fantanoice

Number of posts : 20
Coins : 32

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:07 am

I picked this up for VC. I played a little bit of it, though I want to finish off OoT before I do more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dashing.co.nr
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:14 am

I got this the day it came out on VC in Europe/Australia and it is my fave Zelda game. We did have it on the N64 but as there are only 2 save slots my brother and sister had their own file and wouldn't let me have one so when it popped up on VC I had to get it with my spare 1000 points. I enjoy it for the reasons Lier X Agerate does like how everyone has their own schedule and it makes Clock Town feel so alive. I also think it has quite a dark story and love the 3 Day System. I think it is a very underappreciated Zelda game because everyone wrote off the 3 Day System before playing it and it came out late in the N64's life cycle when most people sold their N64's already.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:23 am

I think a lot of Zelda fans know that its one of the best.

The 3 day system was interesting, but ultimately unintuitive and that confused a lot of newbs.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Wait one of this best? I thought Ocarina of Time was all time best. Cause this one is good too except it gets alot confused until I figured it out by then and I beat the game. Yes I know I did and once again, good game ever.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:12 pm

Well yes OoT is prolly the best Zelda game thus far, but that doesn't exclude MM from being one OF the best. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Well yeah I know that. It's just that I'm seeing someone who said it wouldn't be the best, but I think there idiots. It was really a long time ago and it was on old forums that I went to long time ago and they are pretty dumb to almost and I mean almost tell everyone why this game is bad. I completely disagree with them. Dumb bastards! Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Majora's Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Last night during the Triz and Streex Drunken weekly game nights, I remembered I had not played Majoras mask before. So I decided being a huge Zelda fan I'd burn the last bit of wii points that have been sitting on the account for 2 years and picked up the VC version. My god does the classic controller suck ass for this type of gaming. The whole time I'm struggling to figure out what they have these damn buttons mapped to on this thing. And you start out as a deku tree? Some dude tells me I have to beat the game in 72 hours...Im telling you Ininitial impressions are telling me maybe this one was best left unplayed Sad
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:25 pm

The classic controller can't be that bad. Sounds like an epic and long journey, but I bet you'll love the adventure. I hear so many good things about it from gamers I'm sure it will grow on you.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Triz- if you have patience, stick with it. The formula is off-putting to diehard Zelda fans, its true. At first. But its gameplay is really awesome, and skipping through time and slowing it/ rewinding it is a crazy mechanic. If you want the ultimate weapons, I suggest playing with a walkthrough the entire time. Its that hard of a game.

As for the classic controller- I agree with you. they suck for N64 imo.

But switching masks to transform from deku to zora to goron is totally awesome. Yeah its irritating at first, but its not as obnoxiously long as the wolf segments of TP.

I'm telling you, this one is one of the top 5's for me, and you know how I feel about Zelda. Smile
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Yes, Majora's Mask was seriously excellent. For completionists it's a huge pain because of all the stuff you have to do at certain times on certain days, but you can happily skip all that stuff if you don't care about collecting every little thing. The dungeons are still as excellent as ever and the story was fun. Plus the stuff at the end is pretty epic. I'd like to see that one in 3D with improved graphics on the 3DS...
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Still haven't played it but I was listening to a podcast last week and they were talking about this game for about an hour. Nothing but great things to say about it. Said it reminded them of Groundhog Day the movie, and overall the story is very depressing. Probably the darkest Zelda game ever made.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Darkest, yeah prolly. One of the greatest. 3D remake PLZ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: majoras Mask   Zelda: majoras Mask Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zelda: majoras Mask
Page 1 of 1