Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Legend of Zelda!!!!! Vote_lcap2100%Legend of Zelda!!!!! Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Legend of Zelda!!!!! Vote_lcap20%Legend of Zelda!!!!! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Legend of Zelda!!!!! Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Legend of Zelda!!!!! Vote_lcap2Legend of Zelda!!!!! I_voting_barLegend of Zelda!!!!! Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Legend of Zelda!!!!! Vote_lcap2Legend of Zelda!!!!! I_voting_barLegend of Zelda!!!!! Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Legend of Zelda!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshz1990
Super Mario
Super Mario
Joshz1990

Number of posts : 21
Coins : 45

PostSubject: Legend of Zelda!!!!!   Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:41 am

So recently I have picked up a Nintendo Wii, and have been playing a lot of Zelda Ocarina of Time!! I just want to know what everybody's opinion is on Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask for graphics and difficulty of puzzles (temples in other words) for the times they were release. KEEP IN MIND I WELCOME ALL OPINIONS!!!! please keep them nice Wink haha
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda!!!!!   Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:43 am

Yes Josh can't handle trolling everyone! So please, NF, behave. Razz

Both titles were immaculate and still are the standard for adventure games in 3d. No Zelda, no God of War... I could go on.

The graphics admittedly look a bit stale now, but were wonderful back then.
Back to top Go down
Joshz1990
Super Mario
Super Mario
Joshz1990

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda!!!!!   Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:47 am

haha! I agree man!!! Yea thats how I can sum it all up, they like opened up a new world of adventure. Smile

I actually believe I had started OoT in 1999 when I was 9 years old, and as far as I can remember it was extremely tough and thats about all I can remember about it from that time. Now that I am 20 I observe it and my god.... for the time the graphics are pretty good, the puzzles are oh so tough I will be honest I've had to use a walkthrough in some parts..... Sad I know I know disappointing haha!!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda!!!!!   Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:37 am

What more can be said? The greatest game of all time. I need to play Majora's Mask still but I had to also flip through the Player's Guide on occasion for OoT. Recently went back and looked at it and noticed I had also made some notes in pencil on the pages. Needless to say, some of the dungeons were a bit tricky for me. Graphics may be dated but the music still stands as some of the best ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Joshz1990
Super Mario
Super Mario
Joshz1990

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda!!!!!   Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:42 am

I will toss one thing out there about OoT and MM I dislike how they changed up MM so much as in "size-wise" it just seems so much smaller to me in my opinion.... haha yeah it's amazing how they made it so tough.... I can agree that NOW the graphics seem silly when you actually look around haha i actually laughed at a couple of things the other day Razz believe it or not I love the music so much that I ordered a piano collections book for all the games up to windwaker and I also bought all of the soundtracks up to windwaker. Smile I thank you both for sharing your opinions!!!!
Back to top Go down
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda!!!!!   Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Both are some awesome games with Majora's Mask being my all-time favourite. I own the original version of OoT and the GameCube Master Quest disc and will make it a third version with OoT 3D. I have the original MM and the VC version and hope more than anything they make a 3DS version too. The original OoT did have its tough moments but it's nothing compared to Master Quest. That one is so much harder. The graphics are a little dated now but I still love the music in both games. While MM was short in the number of temples (just 4) it made up in the amount of sidequests. You got a whole notebook detailing what characters will be where and what time and it's your job to complete it. Then there was a whole menu screen of masks to collect and when you get them all you can get the Fierce Deity Mask, the greatest mask ever. I actually like how they made MM smaller in size, it felt like a chore travelling through the barren and empty Hyrule Field over and over. So yeah, both are great but I like MM better. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joshz1990
Super Mario
Super Mario
Joshz1990

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda!!!!!   Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:59 pm

I understand what you mean about the temples/sidequests and the masks!!!! The masks in MM are awesome I like how you can change into a Zora, Goron, and Deku haha!! Yeah I just completed Shadow Temple, and I must say after all this time I'm getting sick of running through Hyrule Field BUT I would like to see a newer Zelda game where you go back to Hyrule!!!! In my opinion I think a lot of Zelda fans would like that. I can see them doing a 3DS MM Smile that would be awkward if they didn't I think haha Wink.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda!!!!!   Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sun May 01, 2011 9:34 pm

I've played this several times before when I was around teen as in teenager. But boy it took really long time to beat this game once even on the side quest which is ridiculous. Great tunes and great bosses and pretty good graphics along with cool characters along the way. Getting the items is just bizzare. Too much to handle but hey, must get things done right? Still I had a great time with this game and by perhaps once Orcarina of Time 3DS shows up. Yes that is where I began saving up my money for reals. But for now. Dangerous chores will be everywhere on me starting tomorrow and so on. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda!!!!!   Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Joshz1990 wrote:
I understand what you mean about the temples/sidequests and the masks!!!! The masks in MM are awesome I like how you can change into a Zora, Goron, and Deku haha!! Yeah I just completed Shadow Temple, and I must say after all this time I'm getting sick of running through Hyrule Field BUT I would like to see a newer Zelda game where you go back to Hyrule!!!! In my opinion I think a lot of Zelda fans would like that. I can see them doing a 3DS MM Smile that would be awkward if they didn't I think haha Wink.

A 3DS Majora's Mask? That would be interesting and probably would get more people to try it that never experienced it the first time, like me. I'd say Nintendo should do it but they would have to understand that it probably wouldn't see the same 2.6 million sold like OoT 3D. Give it a shot Nintendo! I'm down. cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda!!!!!   Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1Sun May 13, 2012 7:40 am

I've wanted that since day 1 of the 3DS being released. Nintendo is aware of the support for it and I think it was Miyamoto who stated that he would love to remake Majora's Mask but not until they make a brand new 3DS Zelda. Hope we hear about the new one at E3!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda!!!!!   Legend of Zelda!!!!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda!!!!!
Page 1 of 1