Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Vote_lcap2100%Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Vote_lcap20%Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Vote_lcap20%Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Vote_lcap2Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening I_voting_barLegend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Vote_lcap2Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening I_voting_barLegend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening   Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Well this one may not be better than original Legend of Zelda, but it's also a good game so therefore, Zelda has been cursed by a tiny douche wizard who stole the triforce and it's up to Link to not only retrieve the triforce again but also save Zelda as well. You go on an adventure exploring and looking for stuff to find and hidden secrets as well. Enemys are a bit annoying but not alot because there is a trick that you can beat them easily. Seriously I have no idea why people had a hard time beating the crap out of Orange, Red, and Blue knights. I can easily jump and attack them would be my awesome strategy. But therefore you have to go to castle 1-8 to get the requirements of items that you need to proceed throughout the entire game and yes you must equip fireballs only for monsters that can not only block your sword but also block your range magic crap sword as well. The bosses are easy-hard and that one boss creature was a pain in the a** in the last and final dungeon (not the last last boss I mean). And also the final boss is a little push over if you know how to stand at the edge and just attack shadow Link. After you beat the final boss, not only you retrieve the triforce but you also saved Zelda. In the end they. Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! Kissed!

Overall this is fun and adventure and explorer game that we all might want to try it out sometime.

OOOOO happy doodles! .......What? You think this is weird? I've seen worse. Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening   Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:36 pm

You've got GameBoy on the brain. This title is called Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link. I love all the Zelda games. And I do mean all of them. That is unless you're talking about this one. This is the worst of all the Zelda's IMO. Doesn't look or feel like Zelda at all. The music was far more uninspired than ever. And who the heck names their kid Error?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening   Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:39 am

Sorry Streex, I loved the game and the music. It was a bit more action oriented, a little more rpg elements as well, but overall good fun and damn hard (with the exception of the failboss shadow Link @ the end).
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening   Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:48 pm

This game is also a personal favorite of mine. It's ranked about midway in between all Zelda titles for me. I enjoyed the emphasis on fighting with a system that required some tact, while still maintaining a good focus on exploring. Yes it was different, but that is what makes it stand out in my opinion. I am ashamed to say I have yet to beat it, as I have only made it to the last dungeon. I have it on Wiiware so I am sure that I will return to it sometime and finally beat it.
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening   Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Hey guys did you know that almost everyone had a hard time with Iron Knuckles of Orange, Red, and Blue ones? Seriously they are annoying but.......not anymore why? Because Anthony and I have found a trick to beat them easily even if we were little we still beat them easily with a trick. In order to kill those 3 you have to jump while attack them in midair to below and they should be a piece of cake. The Blue one on the other hand is a bit tricky but not too much difficult. You jump while attack and then ton of Blue Knuckles sword swingin by so have to defend yourself first before he starts with just sword throwing for 2 sec and then take him down with ease. Seriously why do these people think they are hard which you will now realize that they are not hard at all. My goodness must I have to do everything around here?!

.....I'm smarter than all of them who can't complete this game! Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening   Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:24 am

My bass player just started this game, and man is he sucking. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening   Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda II: Link's Awakening
Page 1 of 1