Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Vote_lcap2100%Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Vote_lcap20%Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Vote_lcap20%Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Vote_lcap2Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition I_voting_barContest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Vote_lcap2Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition I_voting_barContest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:50 am

We are proud to present our biggest giveaway yet. One lucky winner is going to walk away with a brand new copy of Epic Mickey Collector's Edition! The game doesn't come out until November 30th, but when it finally arrives, the winner will receive an early Christmas present in the mail the first week of December. To win, simply tell us the names of the three Epic Mickey characters you see below. Submit your answer to ninfest@me.com. One person will be drawn at random on October 1st. Good luck!

What are the names of these characters that star in Epic Mickey? Send answers to ninfest@me.com!
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Moz-screenshot
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Whoami
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Canuguess
Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Douknow
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:25 pm

Damn now this is a contest worth winning for sure!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Hecks yes!!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:17 am

collectible!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Great, now Zeldan has boobs. And they jiggle.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:14 am

Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Epic-mickey-collectors-edition

Another contest is in the books! This time Ninfest would like to congratulate Antilles. He will receive a brand new copy of Epic Mickey Collector's Edition for the Wii. In this contest we posted pictures of Gremlin Gus, Mad Doctor, and Spatter and anyone that sent us an email with their correct names was entered. In total we had 13 entries. The name pulled out of the hat belonged to Antilles. Congratulations Antilles, you're the newest winner! Thank you all that participated.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:03 pm

My mesmerizing boob jiggle didn't work!!! Curse you arch nemesis Antilles!!!!!

LOL, thanks for a great contest Streex!!! Congrats to Antilles (who has yet to add my Wii #'s)
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Damn! And I was this close to win to! But no I had the bottom one wrong! scratch
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:21 pm

WHAAAAAT?!!?!? Hot DANG!!! I love you all!!! WOOOOO! Ha, and my wife said I wasn't getting any presents this year. I'll show her!!!

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Congrats to Antilles (who has yet to add my Wii #'s)

I didn't add your Wii code? I might if your boobs would stop! Wait, did I even post my Wii code? I added everyone to Smash Bros, but nobody added me.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Pretty sure I have yer code... Someone's is added! LOL I do't remember where I saw it...
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:13 am

I can't wait to pretty-up my Wii. I love the look of those skins.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:42 am

I don't know if I'll use them. Even if they are removable nobody would be able to see it since my Wii is kinda enclosed. I could use the Wiimote skins but I've stayed away from using that stuff since I ruined my GameBoy and SuperNES controllers with NIntendo supplied stickers. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:29 pm

I won 'em, so I'm gonna use 'em, gosh dang it! A man wins some skins, it's mandatory that he use them!

Wait, will this void my warranty?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:48 pm

LOL no. Your Wii probably won't break again until after the new console comes out anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition   Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Contest #12 :: Enter to win Epic Mickey Collector's Edition
Page 1 of 1