Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Vote_lcap2100%3DS American Launch titles confirmed Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Vote_lcap20%3DS American Launch titles confirmed Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Vote_lcap20%3DS American Launch titles confirmed Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Vote_lcap23DS American Launch titles confirmed I_voting_bar3DS American Launch titles confirmed Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
3DS American Launch titles confirmed Vote_lcap23DS American Launch titles confirmed I_voting_bar3DS American Launch titles confirmed Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

3DS American Launch titles confirmed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:56 am

Quote :
NINTENDO REVEALS LAUNCH-DAY LINEUP OF 18 NINTENDO 3DS GAMES

With More Than 30 Games Total Launching by Early June, There's Something for Everyone

REDMOND, Wash., Feb. 22, 2011 – On day one, new Nintendo 3DS™️ owners will have plenty of video games to keep them busy. Nintendo and its third-party publishing partners have made sure that people who buy a system on March 27 will be able to choose from a variety of experiences that leverage the system's new features. A steady and diverse stream of games of all kinds will keep the fun going, with more than 30 Nintendo 3DS games total launching before the E3 Expo in early June.

"Seeing 3D visuals without the need for special glasses is just one aspect of Nintendo 3DS," said Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime. "The real test of any system is whether the games and applications draw you in and keep you engaged. Through the launch window and beyond, Nintendo 3DS delivers."

On March 27, new Nintendo 3DS owners will be able to choose from the following Nintendo-published games, each available at a suggested retail price of $39.99:

Pilotwings Resort™️, an aerial adventure featuring airplanes, hang gliders and rocket belts. Players soar above tropical Wuhu Island in 3D as they complete missions or snap pictures.
Steel Diver™️, a submarine game that involves strategy and combat. The 3D visuals give players the sensation that they are looking into a miniature aquarium as they control the sub's speed, depth and pitch, and fire torpedoes.
nintendogs™️ + cats, a game that lets players interact with realistic puppies – and kittens – in a variety of fun ways. There are three versions of the software, each with different starting breeds: French bulldog, toy poodle and golden retriever. But in each version players can unlock and enjoy more than 20 different breeds.
Other Nintendo 3DS games in the works for 2011 from Nintendo include The Legend of Zelda™️: Ocarina of Time™️ 3D, Star Fox 64™️ 3D, Kid Icarus™️: Uprising and new installments in the Mario Kart™️ series.

Third-party publishers also have a strong slate of games ready to go on March 27. These include:

Super Street Fighter®️ IV 3D Edition from CAPCOM
The Sims™️ 3 from EA
Madden NFL Football from EA SPORTS
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D from Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
LEGO®️ Star Wars®️ III: The Clone Wars™️ from LucasArts™️
RIDGE RACER®️ 3D from NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
Super Monkey Ball™️ 3D from SEGA
BUST-A-MOVE UNIVERSE™️ from Square-Enix, Inc.
SAMURAI WARRIORS®️: Chronicles from TECMO KOEI AMERICA Corp.
Asphalt™️ 3D from UBISOFT
Combat of Giants™️: Dinosaurs 3D from UBISOFT
Rayman®️ 3D from UBISOFT
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®️ Shadow Wars from UBISOFT
Nintendo 3DS also comes pre-loaded with a variety of fun games, applications and features, such as the Nintendo 3DS camera, which can be used to take photos in 2D and 3D as well as be used in other games and applications. For instance, the built-in Face Raiders™️ game asks users to shoot at funny depictions of their own photographed faces, while the Mii Maker™️ application lets gamers use the camera to take a picture of a person and have an automatic Mii™️ character created. The system also comes with six AR Cards, which, when viewed through the outer cameras, bring to life fun and interesting animations and images. For example, when used with nintendogs + cats, users might see their puppies or kittens sitting on their coffee tables or in the palms of their hands. With Nintendo 3DS Sound, users can enjoy sound-manipulation tools or rock out with their Nintendo 3DS system while listening to their MP3 or AAC music files.

Nintendo 3DS is also able to play nearly every game in the massive Nintendo DS library, except those that require use of a secondary Game Boy™️ Advance slot.

For more information about Nintendo 3DS, visit http://www.nintendo3ds.com.

About Nintendo: The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Wii™️ home console and Nintendo DS™️ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™️, Nintendo has sold more than 3.5 billion video games and more than 577 million hardware units globally, including the current-generation Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi™️ and Nintendo DSi XL™️, as well as the Game Boy™️, Game Boy Advance, Super NES™️, Nintendo 64™️ and Nintendo GameCube™️ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names such as Mario™️, Donkey Kong™️, Metroid™️, Zelda™️ and Pokémon™️. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Western Hemisphere. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com.

Looks like a bunch of fail. Sad
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:08 pm

With the exception of SF43D, agreed. Sad Really lousy launch titles.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:32 am

I can honestly say that I'm more interested in third party launch titles. But with 30 games available by mid year, I'm sure everyone will be able to find a few titles worth picking up.

Also remember how much fun we all had just playing around with the features of the DSi? I didn't do much gaming the first week. I'm sure I'll be too involved with the included software, AR cards and taking 3D pictures of everything to even use the game slot. What this announcement lacks that I'd like to know is what 3D movies will be available on the 27th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:19 am

We found out our launch games today too and its even more fail without PilotWings or Steel Diver.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:00 am

Wait you dont get Pilot Wings or Steel Diver?!??!?! Just fucking Nintendogs?!??! What is Nintendo's malfunction here?!??!?!

And sorry Streex, cant agree. I got my DSi and the only thing I did was wish the DSi shop was working, which it wasn't yet. The rest of the features were, well... cell phone features I never wanted in a gaming device but I know I'm the minority there.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 am

lol. From the looks of it, you are using the DSi camera a lot more than anyone I know. I wish I had the dedication you have with posting new photos on Facebook from the DSi.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:41 am

Well this is true, I use it often but it certainly wouldnt be the case if the wifes camera hadnt busted a year ago and Im too cheap to replace it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:02 pm

I looked into that Ghost Recon game, and I'm actually pretty interested in it. It's actually a turn-based game. I'm a big Advance Wars fan, of course, and tactical/strategy games in general, so I love the idea of a Tom Clancy game with a more strategic twist.

I read that Monkeyball looks really good and that it plays well as long as you use the slide pad. I'll only consider it, though, if it has DS download play.

I'm not sure about Steel Diver. I want to think it will be fun, but I have no idea. Any opinions?

I'd get Pilotwings- if it cost $10. Not terribly exciting, though admittedly it's the perfect franchise to bring back for 3DS if done right.

Ooh, hey... Startropics 3D? I know- not the first thing you think of, but a new Startropics could be fun with 3D. Now I'm rambling.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:47 pm

I'm sure Monkeyball is solid, but... I doubt it brings anything new to the table with the obvious exception of the 3d... Not exactly the first game I wanted to see in 3 dimensions...

Pilotwings, its cool that Wuhu Island is back but all in all it looks like Resorts plane games too much. I realize it was an homage.

Im down for Star Tropics 3d. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:18 pm

I am sad that there's not at least one must-have title in the line-up. Now my trip to NY feels wasted. Who's coming, BTW? Just me? Heh.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:23 am

Yeah, I can't go anymore. I just don't have the funds and this crappy line-up doesn't make me wanna earn extra cash in any way shape or form. Considering I already paid for the system and SSF43D (wow, thats a mouthful) in my preorder it gives me even less incentive because this way on launch I KNOW ITS MINE. >Very Happy

Cave Story 3D sounds kinda cool, except that I'll know where everything is!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Cave Story 3D sounds kinda cool, except that I'll know where everything is!

Yes, but this time it'll be in 3D! You might get a little disoriented and forget where everything was!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:22 am

Well lets hope so, so i can justify paying $40 for a game I've beaten already, lol.

But I wanna support that third party, dawg. Wink
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:14 am

I definitely will not be going since I'll be moving to Cali that week. Trying to set it up where I can get there 2 days before launch, just in time to wait in line. Still don't know what game(s) I'm going to get.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:06 am

Why don't you be a smart fella and pre-order to negate standing in a gay ass line? :3

I pre-ordered SSF43D and I think I might actually give Steel Diver a try.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Reggie says Steel Diver is great.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 pm

If Triz gave me his pre-order instead of canceling it I wouldn't have to. Is it possible to pre-order a system in another state?

Line waiting is a chore, but it is fun. Plus you know you are one of the very first to get it. I still have fond memories waiting in line for the Wii so I'm not too upset about it.

And of course Reggie says Steel Diver is great. He'd lose his job if he didn't. But you know, I think he's right. It's gonna surprise a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Yeah some of the motion controls sound kinda interesting, especially when you think about the 3d aspect playing along with it. Could be cool as hell, really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3DS American Launch titles confirmed   3DS American Launch titles confirmed Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

3DS American Launch titles confirmed
Page 1 of 1