Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Metroid: Other M Vote_lcap2100%Metroid: Other M Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Metroid: Other M Vote_lcap20%Metroid: Other M Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Metroid: Other M Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Metroid: Other M Vote_lcap2Metroid: Other M I_voting_barMetroid: Other M Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Metroid: Other M Vote_lcap2Metroid: Other M I_voting_barMetroid: Other M Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Metroid: Other M

Go down 
+5
WildCard
Incognito
Lier X Agerate
Streex
Triz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:07 pm

My biggest surprise game of the show. a Metroid game from Team Ninja..Ninja Metroid Gaiden? Yes please Ill take two.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:58 am

Definitely the biggest surprise for me as well. Sign me up Jenkins. I'll also go ahead and put this down for game of the year 2010.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Streex wrote:
Definitely the biggest surprise for me as well. Sign me up Jenkins. I'll also go ahead and put this down for game of the year 2010.

just from what i know is coming the first half of 2010, i wouldnt give it a game of the year nod. God of War 3, Alan Wake, Mario Galaxy 2? See I threw in 1 from each system all of which I expect to be better than Metroid. Still looking forward to it, but not as much as HALO: Reach.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Super Mario Galaxy 2 might be better but I'm putting my morph balls on Metroid Other M being better than God of War 3 and Alan Wake, especially Alan Wake. Metroid: Other M Morphball-1....and so the Halo/Metroid debate rages on...
Metroid: Other M Halovsmasterchief-thumb
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:49 am

What Debate? sales debate? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:26 am

The which character can kick the others ass debate. bounce
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Honestly, I think we all know Samus would totally kick Master Chief's butt. Especially if we're talking about a fully equipped Samus with a full collection of energy tanks, super missles, and power bombs. Not even a contest. I mean I haven't even included that she also has a grappling hook, space jump, screw attack, and morph ball. There's a reason she's a famous bounty hunter.

Oh and might I add that Team Ninja appears to be doing a wonderful job and Ms. Aran has never looked cooler.
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Samus
Samus
Incognito

Number of posts : 71
Coins : 66

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:02 am

Lier X Agerate wrote:
Honestly, I think we all know Samus would totally kick Master Chief's butt. Especially if we're talking about a fully equipped Samus with a full collection of energy tanks, super missles, and power bombs. Not even a contest. I mean I haven't even included that she also has a grappling hook, space jump, screw attack, and morph ball. There's a reason she's a famous bounty hunter.

Not to mention, since Samus is a chick, all she has to do is strip naked, and Master Chief would just stand there frozen, staring... Shocked ...and that's when she could pull out a gat and buck him down.

If there's ever a war between men and women, all they would have to do is get naked and we'd be doomed. affraid
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:12 am

Incognito wrote:
If there's ever a war between men and women, all they would have to do is get naked and we'd be doomed. affraid

Ain't that the truth...
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:35 am

The debate can finally end when Card Sagas Wars comes out for the PC. Battle Samus vs. Master Chief. Cool
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

Number of posts : 115
Coins : 213

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Samus wins hands down. I can see the fight taking place in my head. Samus stands in one spot. starts scanning M.C, M.C lines up his shot,pulls the trigger and .....his rifle goes RROD. MC: "ummmmm could you wait 2 to 6 weeks for me to get this thing fixed" LOL ;P
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:45 am

Oh snap! Master Chef just got owned! I don't think there would be anything left of him in 2 to 6 weeks. ODST= Oh Darn, Shooter Trippin. Metroid: Other M Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
chancep

Number of posts : 5
Coins : 7

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:31 am

Wow this sounds good. I'm def anticipating this one.
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:13 pm

cant wait for more details on the game
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:08 am

It looks to have a nice combination of first and third person gameplay. A much deeper storyline and I think Samus will be doing some talking this time.
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:24 am

thats good news. like the zelda series i always wanted more story in metriod. it has such a cool world even gievn the limited detail we have of it so a deeper story should be great.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:41 pm

After picking up and trying to get into the Metroid Trilogy, I cant wait more for this game. The Metroid with Wii control just really doent interest me. I really dislike first person games on the wii and find controlling the games more difficult. I want a 2d metroid and hope this is the case.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:14 pm

The website launched today http://metroid.jp/
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:24 am

Also we should all be anticipating E3 as Nintendo confirmed that they will be showing more Metroid: Other M, Zelda Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Vitality Sensor. June 15-17 folks!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:14 pm

This will be better than The Prime series, no doubt in my mind. First Person Shooters just don't interest me regardless of control scheme, and though I gave the series a good hefty try it couldn't snag me. This will hopefully use both gameplay styles elegantly.

I'm interested to see what the stupid vitality thing does, I'm guessing it will be for one game in the Wii series, never used properly by another dev. As is the case with almost all Ninty peripherals.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:41 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
This will be better than The Prime series, no doubt in my mind. First Person Shooters just don't interest me regardless of control scheme, and though I gave the series a good hefty try it couldn't snag me. This will hopefully use both gameplay styles elegantly.

Metroid: Other M Icon_sad You disappoint me, Tales. I thought you were better than that. I'm not a huge FPS fan, though I admit I have played quite a few in the past. (I prefer RTS, pr even turn-based strategy.) Still, I don't really consider Metroid Prime to be a FPS. Yes, there's shooting, and yes, it's from a first-person perspective, but to me it was still really just Metroid from a 3D perspective. (Like they did with Zelda.) For one thing, you generally can't lock your view on a target in an FPS, but that's not everything I see that's different.

Still, it sounds like you tried to like it and maybe just got lost too much or something- something they did better on in the later two games.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:26 am

While it is generally considered an FPA(dventure) the design and gameplay still feel almost 100% FPS. With that in mind, my like of ability to control an FPS game and also my inability to get over said controls, I just didn't like the game. Loomed good, controls worked. Puzzles were solid, it was a good length from what I hear. Just not my style. Like RTS, just not my thing.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Metroid Other M was delayed today, no more end of June release now listed as TBA. Sin and Punishment 2 was also pushed back from early June to end of June.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Triz wrote:
Metroid Other M was delayed today, no more end of June release now listed as TBA. Sin and Punishment 2 was also pushed back from early June to end of June.

Say it ain't so, Triz!!! Metroid: Other M Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Hey man I relay the news good or bad. I was looking forward to Metroid, but the TBA has me worried. My gut says Zelda aint gonna make this year so they are gonna replace Metroid in that slot.

You knew Mario Galaxy and Metroid within a month was too good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metroid: Other M   Metroid: Other M Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Metroid: Other M
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next