Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Vote_lcap2100%Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Vote_lcap20%Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Vote_lcap20%Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Vote_lcap2Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest I_voting_barAnother remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Vote_lcap2Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest I_voting_barAnother remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest   Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:46 pm

Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest DQMonsters3D

Square Enix just announced they are remaking the old Dragon Quest Monsters game from the GameBoy Color. Of course it will have tons of new content..and be in 3D. Game comes out in Japan next year and I bet it will arrive in other regions soon after.

On a side note, I wish they never changed the name from Dragon Warrior to Dragon Quest. I like the Dragon Warrior name better. The original on the NES is what brought me into RPG's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest   Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:24 pm

I always, ALWAYS preferred Quest over Warrior. Warrior is so damn American, lol.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest   Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:12 pm

I bleed red white and blue as I beat my chest like an ape. Gimme WARRIOR!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest   Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:17 pm

I'm with Streex. GRARRRRR!!!!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest   Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:10 pm

I also think it's time for Nintendo Power to give out another free game for subscribing. Remember when they gave out a free copy of Dragon Warrior? That would be cool if they gave out this remake for free for a new subscription.
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest   Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:16 pm

My subscription expires in December. Despite a dozen dire threats from Future USA over the last year warning me that, "This is your LAST chance to renew!" and "If you renew now, you can lock in these savings at only $19.95 for a whole year!"

Wow, guys. Really? Am I going to get the same last chance notice next month, too? And your best hook for keeping me as a customer is to offer me the same price I've been paying for years and the same price some guy who hasn't subscribed for 20 years can get from day 1? And you don't make posters anymore and rarely have any sort of interesting thing with the mag? (Last somewhat interesting thing was that DVD with the Pokemon episode.)

They've lost it. I haven't been extremely happy since Future USA took over, and they've only gotten worse. Also, their heavy reliance on extremely boring interviews for content leaves much to be desired. Is it finally time to start saving myself $20 a year and not renew?

What will I do without my bathroom reading?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest   Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:35 pm

I get the same subscription offers too. I think I called them once (or was it email?) asking what the heck? Why are they asking me to resubscribe when I have half a year left of issues? They just told me it was to make sure there wasn't a hiccup in my subscription. Really? I need to renew 6 months early to make sure I don't miss an issue?

I will keep subscribing regardless of quality of issue. I still enjoy the monthly reading. Plus I wouldn't want to ruin my complete set of NP's since issue #1!

Hey, whaddaya know? My subscription expires in December too!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

PostSubject: Re: Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest   Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:14 am

My loyalty is waning since Nintendo no longer publishes it...
(...and, as stated, Nintendo gave its customers more goodies.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest   Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another remake to hit 3DS. This time it's Dragon Quest
Page 1 of 1