Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Vote_lcap2100%Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Vote_lcap20%Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Vote_lcap20%Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Vote_lcap2Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness I_voting_barPokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Vote_lcap2Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness I_voting_barPokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness   Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Pokemonxd

I'm at the very end of this game but I think it's safe to say that I enjoyed this one start to finish. I love the story line with its many twists, all the different locations you get to experience, and probably some of the best graphics pumped out of the GameCube. There is some light grinding which I don't like, but its minimal because you usually catch higher level Pokemon as you travel, which you can make your new go to Pokemon. It seems a little too similar to Pokemon Colosseum, but since I beat that game years ago, the experience feels new and fresh. Even though I have a bit of Pokemon experience under my belt now I still can run into a difficult part when I can't figure out the right Pokemon to use to exploit the weaknesses of the bosses' Pokemon. A great title for any Pokefan.

5 / 5
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Page 1 of 1