Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Vote_lcap2100%Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Vote_lcap20%Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Vote_lcap20%Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Vote_lcap2Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway I_voting_barMario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Vote_lcap2Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway I_voting_barMario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway   Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:50 pm

I'm sitting here looking at a brand new copy of Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Don't ask me how we got it before launch. What's important is that it's not our game, it's one of yours! New contest starts now and here's how you can have a chance to win. Register on the forums and send me a pm or email to ninfest@me.com with the correct answer to the question below. All correct answers will be accepted and a winner will be picked at random. You have until September 30th to submit your correct answer. Good luck!

What channel showed episodes of the NES game Maniac Mansion?

Last edited by Streex on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway   Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:45 am

The Family Channel.
Back to top Go down
WildCard
Pit
Pit
WildCard

Number of posts : 115
Coins : 213

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway   Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:29 am

yea i think it was the family chan. um just a suggestion Streex. to enter the contest maybe you should have people PM u the awnsers or Email them to you. as it is the first guy to awnser will end up haveing his awnser copied. AAlso im not entering this contest as we know i dont have a DS :p. Hay thats an idea for the next contest, a DSi as a prize lol :p j/k
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway   Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:13 am

Yeah. I was thinking of that last night. It might work for different types of contest, but not in this case. So anybody else, you can pm me your answer.

I've gotten a few emailed to me already and told them they didn't have to. Oops. You guys did the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway   Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:53 am

Another contest is in the books! This time Ninfest would like to congratulate Lier X Agerate of the Ninfest Nation. He will receive a brand new copy of Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story for the DS. This contest was open to all registered forum members. We accepted two answers for what channel showed episodes of the NES game Maniac Mansion, TBS and Family Channel. We only had 5 entries, all answering correctly, which means making the contest exclusive to forum members was probably a bad idea. We miss the mass participation we had for the Master of Illusion contest. It sure increased the chances of winning for the forum members though! Congratulations Lier X Agerate, you're the Ninfest Nations newest winner for a second time! Please send us an email to ninfest@me.com with your address and we'll send your prize promptly. Thank you all that participated. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway   Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story giveaway
Page 1 of 1