Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Vote_lcap2100%Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Vote_lcap20%Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Vote_lcap20%Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Vote_lcap2Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. I_voting_barWelcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Vote_lcap2Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. I_voting_barWelcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team.   Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:27 am

Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. 238871-aheader

Quote :
Look at the image above. What do you see? You should see a very accurate review of Batman: Arkham City that I posted to the Armored Edition community on Miiverse, the social networking feature found on the newly launched Wii U.

A review that, it turns out, is too risque for the likes of Nintendo and its stringent administration policies. Like the Eye of Sauron, it casts its steely gaze down on our Miiverse postings, responding to reports of misconduct with swift retribution. How swift? Well, the admins deleted my above post before the system was even sold to the public -- within an hour of its appearance, in fact.

Your humble narrator may now hold the dubious honor of being Miiverse's first ever moderated user, his post having been removed for that Nintendo calls, "Violent Content." Violent content. In a community for a game in which arms are broken, people are shot, and Catwoman is called a "Bitch" roughly ten thousand times.

Is this Obama's America? Is this the police state we have signed up for? Oh Nintendo, your oppression knows no bounds. I AM NOT A NUMBER, NINTENDO! I AM A MAN!

But hey, now we know exactly how moderated Miiverse is going to be.

http://www.destructoid.com/how-moderated-is-miiverse-it-s-a-damn-police-state--238871.phtml

Wow, thats a little bit overkill. Looks like it will be all roses and candy.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team.   Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 am

ho... boy. I gotta watch my shit nigga.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team.   Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:24 pm

above statement was moderated to say "ho...boy. I gotta watch my poopsies friend.

That is just stupid. I see nothing wrong with that statement. It's very positive and not a cuss word involved. Let us breathe a little Ninty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team.   Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Nintendo.s Miiverse and thier moderating team.
Page 1 of 1