Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Vote_lcap2100%So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Vote_lcap20%So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Vote_lcap20%So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Vote_lcap2So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... I_voting_barSo somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Vote_lcap2So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... I_voting_barSo somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one...   So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:28 pm

GG Nintendo online team.

Apparently he was trying to figure out how to get a freind request an somehow opened up a debug menu, that gave him access to admin the whole miiverse channel. Expect a patch coming rather quickly lol?

also best gif ever? So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... IcZOQ
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one...   So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:35 pm

http://kotaku.com/5961665/this-guy-reckons-hes-accessed-miiverses-debug-mode-by-accident

theres a story on it, Ive been following it since the beginning and its goddam hilarious. This is why I follow NeoGAF. cheers
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one...   So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:11 am

LOL LOLZ!!!! Brutal.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one...   So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:58 pm

gif is dated but classic. Haven't you posted that here before?

I hope this guy has good intentions and doesn't mess up Miiverse. But with God-like authority, even the nicest guys will crumble with temptation. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one...   So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:24 pm

FALSE ALARM GUYS! What that guy hacked was not Miiverse.

Quote :
It has come to our attention that some people were able to access a mock up menu on Miiverse following the launch of Wii U in the US. Please note that this was only a mock up menu and has now been removed and is not accessible.

So don't worry, all your info is safe...for now.
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one...   So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Thats a damage control statement...honestly do you think a company would admit to a glaring breach of security openly? Not until they are called out on it publicly lol.

So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Tumblr_mdk7zwhk0P1rau9cuo1_500
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one...   So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:16 pm

I love Nintendo as much as anyone but... what Triz said. ^

I forgive them, though, because SONY had just as bad a breach (albeit in different sections) with a tad more experience behind their belt. And I forgave them. Because hackers are faggots with too much time and bad ju-ju. They'll destroy anything for a laugh...

Look at 4chan, bunch of dick-wads reporting every post in Miiverse and getting people's shit all locked up. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one...   So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I agree companies will release BS quality control statements but who's to know if this is another one of those or a legit response but Nintendo? It probably doesn't matter in the end because eventually the Wii U will be truly hacked and there will be undeniable evidence. In this case nothing has really come of it so maybe it really was what Nintendo said it was.

So 4chan is reporting everyones posts? Wow... The haters have truly believed in the "if you can't beat em, join em" motto by buying the system only to ruin everyones experience the best they can. Nintendo should monitor people that report others and lock them out for false reports.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one...   So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:16 am

Yeah, they should and probably will eventually.
I find it extremely lame that people actually troll on freaking consoles...
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one...   So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Now that Yoshi Wii U has been revealed, Seems more and more like that hack had a legit list of games coming. Also had Metal Gear on the list when it was found....
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one...   So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:18 pm

To me it seems Nintendo was not feeding us a BS line. The "hack" didn't compromise information or allow anyone to mess up Miiverse, all it was was a mock up list. What Nintendo denied was that it was a real list. Looks like it could have been legit.

I think we should get excited for some of the other games on that list. Metroid, Donkey Kong, Soul Hackers, Metal Gear, and Final Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one...   So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

So somone accidently hacked the Wiiu Miiverse on day one...
Page 1 of 1