Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Vote_lcap2100%One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Vote_lcap20%One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Vote_lcap20%One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Vote_lcap2One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends I_voting_barOne lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Vote_lcap2One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends I_voting_barOne lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends   One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:20 am

One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Shapeimage_5-1
Sometimes when you beat a game, you see in the credits the developers thanking you for playing the game. What if I told you that Gamelion is running a contest right now where the winner gets their name displayed in a visible place in the game? All you have to do is follow their Furry Legends Twitter page and when they reach 1,000 followers they will contact one lucky gamer. Due out early next year, Furry Legends has a simple premise where you roll around your furry character throughout the 2D levels all while avoiding and attacking various enemies. It's an easy contest to enter and you have until January 31st to be in the running to win.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
hcfwesker
Super Mario
Super Mario
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 47
Coins : 80

PostSubject: Re: One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends   One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:34 pm

That does seem like a pretty sweet reward for a simple contest.  I just have no interests in Twitter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.brawldomain.com
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends   One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 am

...and while you're signing up hcfwesker you can join the ninfest twit...ooops. missed that last part. Smile
Back to top Go down
kreativeflow

Number of posts : 6
Coins : 9

PostSubject: Re: One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends   One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:32 am

That is a very nice thing to do Very Happy I bet there will be lots and lots of entries flooding in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends   One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Necropost! Sorry...

and I have nothing to say either! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends   One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

One lucky gamer to be named in Furry Legends
Page 1 of 1