Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Vote_lcap2100%Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Vote_lcap20%Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Vote_lcap20%Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Vote_lcap2Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? I_voting_barProject Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Vote_lcap2Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? I_voting_barProject Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii?   Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Project-needlemouse-090809-580px
SEGA is working on what could be the 2D Sonic game fans have been asking for for many years. They ran a countdown on their website scratching off all the characters that wouldn't be in this new title and the only name left was Sonic. So far, so good. A new 2D Sonic game featuring only Sonic. The problem now is that they haven't shared which consoles it will be on. The rumor right now is that it will only be on XBox Live and PlayStation Network. If this is true, what are they thinking? It takes them this long to get a console 2D Sonic out the door and then they miss their fan base entirely? Wow. Nothing is finalized as of yet, this is all rumor. If it doesn't come out on the Wii though, once again SEGA you have missed the mark.

Some other rumors about the new Sonic title are that it could be called Sonic 4. Much like what they did reviving the Mega Man franchise by making Mega Man 9 and soon Mega Man 10, a Sonic 4 would definitely bring the game back to its roots. Also this could be the first of a series of games, like episodic content, but each will be a full game. It's said there will be 7 Chaos Emeralds, the "Zone" and "Acts" levels are returning, starting with "Splash Hill Zone" and ending with "E.G.G. Station Zone".

Remember this is all rumor and much of the info has been speculated to have originated from believable mastermind trolling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii?   Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 am

Its coming to the Wii. retitled Sonic the Hedgehog 4. Im interested in it thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Cheator
Super Mario
Super Mario
Cheator

Number of posts : 27
Coins : 59

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii?   Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:48 pm

For all of you youngsters that never played a sonic game in 2D you do not know what you have been missing. Streex and I had the privilege of growing up late 80s early 90s and thats when the Nintendo Vs Sega battle was going on. Sonic 2D games were Marios strongest competition. There was a comment in youtube about a kid asking why the new sonic game will be in 2D and not 3D. Sonic should have always stayed 2D if you ask me. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii?   Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:29 pm

I think if Streex gets the opportunity he will shit all over Sonic. That wsa in his Nintendo fanboy heyday.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii?   Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:13 am

Well, obviously by now everyone knows this is an episodic tale for Sonic. Available for all consoles and co-developed by Dimps (Sonic Rush) and Sonic Team (Sonic Fail).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii?   Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Project Needlemouse not coming to Wii?
Page 1 of 1