Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Super Castlevania IV Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Super Castlevania IV Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Super Castlevania IV Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Super Castlevania IV Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Super Castlevania IV Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Super Castlevania IV Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Super Castlevania IV Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Super Castlevania IV Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Super Castlevania IV Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Super Castlevania IV Vote_lcap2100%Super Castlevania IV Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Super Castlevania IV Vote_lcap20%Super Castlevania IV Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Super Castlevania IV Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Super Castlevania IV Vote_lcap2Super Castlevania IV I_voting_barSuper Castlevania IV Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Super Castlevania IV Vote_lcap2Super Castlevania IV I_voting_barSuper Castlevania IV Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Super Castlevania IV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Super Castlevania IV   Super Castlevania IV Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Now I remember that AVGN did this review and this was his favorite game of them all. I have to be honest, it is an awesome game but........technically not even close to be the best of them all. Now this is the first time you can whip up, down, left, right, and diagonally. 8 sides in a row is alot to hit monsters with. Uh........I think my favorite music is Simon's Theme no doubt about it. Also my favorite boss is death as always. Who would not like death in the first place? With new stages and new monsters and new and old bosses, this is really a great game for everyone to try out. Some small secrets to find are a little pain but fun to do when your health is low or low on hearts. Oh yes I forgot, my favorite sub is sometimes Holy Water and sometimes Cross. 2 hard different subs from other games. Overall this is an awesome game for a fan boy who likes Castlevania alot.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Super Castlevania IV   Super Castlevania IV Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Out family is full of Castlevania fanboys!!! Except I hate the 64 ones and the ps2 ones. Crappy.

Out of curiosity, is it Symphony of The Night that you deemed "the best"?
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Super Castlevania IV   Super Castlevania IV Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Great timing on this post! Just beat this game last night trying to get my skills up for the marathon next weekend. This is one of my favorite Castlevania titles. I soiled my pants when I first played the levels with the rotating room, the barrel room, and huge swinging chandeliers. And that boss utilizing the Mode 7 was sweet. Music was top notch, the new and the old. A bit too easy for a Castlevania game but still a fun time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Super Castlevania IV   Super Castlevania IV Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:06 am

You thought it was easy? Man, my Castlevania skills must be rusty!!!

And yeah, that boss was the whipped shit!!! I remember just looking at it like "wow it doesn't get better than this!" LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Castlevania IV   Super Castlevania IV Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Super Castlevania IV
Page 1 of 1