Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Vote_lcap2100%Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Vote_lcap20%Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Vote_lcap20%Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Vote_lcap2Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect I_voting_barMiyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Vote_lcap2Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect I_voting_barMiyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect   Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 am

Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Shapeimage_5-9

Last year at E3, Miyamoto toured the show floor and got a first glimpse of what was then known as Natal. Now officially named Kinect, Miyamoto, with translator Bill Trinen, once again went to see what Microsoft had new to show. Judging from their facial expressions, you can tell they aren't very impressed. Arms folded and dry glares, these two seem to know what the outcome will be when it launches in November. Maybe it's just their game faces or maybe they just can't see this working out. Motion control without a controller. It makes sense if you're exercising with games like Your Shape, but without buttons the depth of Kinect games are only going to go so far.

EDIT: WildCard makes a good point that of course he's not going to be thrilled with the competition. And you just gotta love that glare!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect   Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Don't forget that Justin guy from the Wii Music videos!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect   Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Is that the guy that played the drums onstage? I wonder what happened to that guy. Probably ran in front of a bus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect   Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Miyamoto seemingly unimpressed with Kinect
Page 1 of 1