Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Vote_lcap2100%New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Vote_lcap20%New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Vote_lcap20%New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Vote_lcap2New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date I_voting_barNew Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Vote_lcap2New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date I_voting_barNew Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew999
Yoshi
Yoshi
Matthew999

Number of posts : 341
Coins : 709

PostSubject: New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date   New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:28 am

There have been a bunch of new screenshots at GDC today and also that the game will be releasing in June 2011.
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date QoNrW
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date UY48V
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date F5YLl
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Z2ViG
New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date UtE8G

They are pretty awesome indeed! And June is good too.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date   New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:11 am

Yeah saw these it got me pretty psyched to lay through the game again. I play through it a couple times a year but this will be S much cooler. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date   New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Those are some sweet pics. It almost looks like a new Zelda adventure to me. Admittedly, it has been awhile since I played Ocarina of Time. If this is an improved version of the best game ever, does that mean this should become the new best (highest rated) game of all time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date   New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:50 am

If you enter your name as "Zelda," will it let you play the Master Quest?
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date   New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:54 am

I wonder... will the "NGP" see an FF7 remake???

This is a tangent, and perhaps better suited to its own subject but whatev-

I would LOVE it if SONY re-released many of its amazing ps1 rpgs. I want to revisit a lot of them badly, but load times are so atrocious on the damn thing that it really kills the gameplay now. Spoiled, I know.

But wouldnt playing through Xenogears without 5 minutes of load time be sweet?!
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date   New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Some of us refused to deal with load times. Razz (Go, N64! Cartridge power, woo!)

Wut is NGP? Neo Geo Portable? I definitely think they should remake FF7 on 3DS. In fact, I'd be shocked if Square didn't do it. They're on a remake kick, and 3DS is the PERFECT place to remake FF7, what with its unhealthy fixation on 3D graphics that looked terrible because it just wasn't the right time, yet. (Okay, yes, I'm still bitter about Square leaving Nintendo.)

If they can make FF7 look half as good as the new Ocarina, it'll be a winner.

I kind of want them to remake Resident Evil Outbreak for 3DS. I hear that game was plagued with techical issues, but the concept sounded like a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date   New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Ocarina of Time screenshots and release date
Page 1 of 1