Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Vote_lcap2100%The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Vote_lcap20%The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Vote_lcap20%The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Vote_lcap2The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past I_voting_barThe Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Vote_lcap2The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past I_voting_barThe Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Go down 
+4
Incognito
Lier X Agerate
Triz
Streex
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past   The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Mon May 25, 2009 10:34 pm

One of the most outstanding games on the SNES, Nintendo brought Link to 16-bit with a new light/dark world gameplay. When experiencing this game for the first time I loved how you could change things in one world by altering them in the current world. Also they brought back Zelda to the original look and feel of the first which many gamers were so glad to see. I spent my entire 7th grade year talking about this game with friends at P.E. Now you can get this game across many different platforms so it's easy to experience it to this day. I pick on Cheator because he has yet to play this game. I keep telling him it's better than a lot of games today.The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past LinktothePastHelmasaur
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past   The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Tue May 26, 2009 9:56 am

I play it on my cell phone all the time cheers
Back to top Go down
Lier X Agerate
Pit
Pit
Lier X Agerate

Number of posts : 129
Location : Zombies and ghosts are on the loose here. Welcome to Threed.
Coins : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past   The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:15 pm

I remember this game so well, I've probably ran through it at least 10 times, many of those in one day sittings (I had no life when I was a kid... and loved every minute of it Very Happy ) This game added so much to the formula of the original and it was such a classic adventure. SNES graphics, gameplay, and story telling at its finest. Plus, who didn't love being introduced to the hookshot. If I didn't already have this game on the SNES and the GBA I would buy this on the Virtual Console immediately. Everyone needs to experience this game.

Oh, and even though I'm going to probably get completely torn apart for saying this, I personally think A Link to the Past is better than Ocarina of Time, although they are both really great games.
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Samus
Samus
Incognito

Number of posts : 71
Coins : 66

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past   The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:53 pm

Lier X Agerate wrote:

Oh, and even though I'm going to probably get completely torn apart for saying this, I personally think A Link to the Past is better than Ocarina of Time.

What?!?!? How dare you!

Nah, just kidding. I actually agree with you. This is the greatest of all Zelda games.
Back to top Go down
kahuna

kahuna

Number of posts : 8
Coins : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past   The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Still a classic favorite of mine!
Back to top Go down
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past   The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Ahhh yes I remember beating this game over and over again. It was loads of fun. I wish I can do this again some day.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past   The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:33 am

Don't you have Lint to the Past Four Swords? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Antilles
TJ Combo
TJ Combo
Antilles

Number of posts : 1555
Coins : 3202

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past   The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:04 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Don't you have Lint to the Past Four Swords? Neutral

I think I have 4 copies. Wait a minute.... didn't Capcom do the 4-Swords part?!?!

Streex wrote:
I spent my entire 7th grade year talking about this game with friends at P.E.

No you didn't. I think your memories are starting to run together in your old age. I can still see in my mind exactly where it was each day as I impatiently awaited its release- I was at early morning rehearsals and occasionally night rehearsals for field shows in marching band. You hadn't moved there at that point, but seeing as how we're the same age, I'm pretty sure you weren't talking about the game more than 2 years before its release. Heck, when I was daydreaming about it, I had only maybe a half dozen screen shots to go on!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past   The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Typo! I'm not that old Antilles. Alzheimers hasn't hit me yet. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_mad It wasn't my 7th grade year, it was my 9th. And we were talking about it all the time, but most of the talk happened before it was released. The hype consumed us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
Nintendo Furniture
Moogle
Moogle
Nintendo Furniture

Number of posts : 1087
Coins : 270

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past   The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:42 pm

oooooooooooo yeeeeeeeeeees I forgot I do have Link to the Past four swords on Gameboy Advance game! A doiiiiiiiii The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_rabbit The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Lol
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past   The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:07 am

Actually, Capcom did ALTTP, Four Swords, AND Minish Cap!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past   The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Page 1 of 1