Ninfest Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now entering the forums of Ninfest.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memory Card
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 2:01 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Nintendo Furniture Nintendo Network ID
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:59 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 30, 2013
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 30, 2013
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 27
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Thu May 30, 2013 1:54 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» PSN "Updates"
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Wii U Shop May 23, 2013
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:10 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» This week on Eshop May 23, 2013
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Nintendo Furniture

» Special release from the Eshop 26
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Thu May 23, 2013 12:00 pm by Nintendo Furniture

Twitter
Poll
Will mobile phone gaming kill off systems like the 3DS?
I doubt it, there will always be dedicated portables.
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Vote_lcap2100%What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 5 ]
Yes, the 3DS will be the last portable system from Nintendo.
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Vote_lcap20%What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Never, mobile gaming is just a fad and will die off soon.
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Vote_lcap20%What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Probably, unless Nintendo drops their prices.
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, iPhone and Android gaming could be the future.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Facebook
Ninfest on Facebook
Gallery
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Empty
Top posters
Streex (4373)
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Vote_lcap2What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? I_voting_barWhat is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Vote_rcap2 
ZeldAnTales (2909)
What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Vote_lcap2What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? I_voting_barWhat is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Vote_rcap2 
Antilles (1555)
Nintendo Furniture (1087)
Triz (1086)
Matthew999 (341)
Lier X Agerate (129)
WildCard (115)
ShagTheTruth (114)
Incognito (71)
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joshz1990
Super Mario
Super Mario
Joshz1990

Number of posts : 21
Coins : 45

What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Empty
PostSubject: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:42 pm

My favorite console is hmmmm wow this is a toughy.... I'm going to go with Sega Genesis, only because I played on that 24/7 as a kid and thats where all my memories fall onto.... The most recent console haha Razz a Wii Wink geek lol!
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

Number of posts : 4373
Coins : 3690

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Favorite console for me was the GameCube. I had a fallout and lost interest in gaming the last 2 years of the Nintendo 64 era. The release of the GameCube brought me back into my favorite hobby and I've been rehooked ever since.

Last console I bought was a Wii, last portable purchased was a DSi, and hopefully through a Miyamoto miracle I'll be picking up a 3DS tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninfest.com
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

Number of posts : 2909
Coins : 396

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 am

Latest console was a PSTriple, latest handheld is that 3DS!!! MUTHA FUCKAZZZZ Its hot.
Back to top Go down
Joshz1990
Super Mario
Super Mario
Joshz1990

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Streex: Nice, well at least you were brought back into the gaming world Wink!!!!
ZeldAnTales: BAHAHA dude you crack my ass up!!!! YOUR WELCOME for that PSTriple lol! Congratulations on that 3DS!!!! ;p bounce rabbit
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

Number of posts : 1086
Coins : 3650

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:57 pm

probably the 360 just for the fact the Live Arcade is awesome. But if people ask me what system to buy I say the PS3 cause I think its a better value.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 pm

I think the PSN does have some freakin gems on it, like TMNT arcade remake OR the XMEN Konami arcade game!!!!!! OMGZZZZZZZZZ Triz I hate to say it but... If this PStriple has more arcade games like those 2... WiiWare will collect dust.
Back to top Go down
Joshz1990
Super Mario
Super Mario
Joshz1990

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:09 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha ;p bounce
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:22 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
I think the PSN does have some freakin gems on it, like TMNT arcade remake OR the XMEN Konami arcade game!!!!!! OMGZZZZZZZZZ Triz I hate to say it but... If this PStriple has more arcade games like those 2... WiiWare will collect dust.

Grab Super Stardust HD or Dead Nation, Joe Danger...shit theres a ton. Soon you might see why I say WiiWare has jackshit compared to the other consoles. lol.
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:11 am

Whatevahs. Once the newness of the PSTriple settles, you can sit back and see that all the consoles have a respectful amount of quality downloads.

And congrats on the new PS3 acquisition ZeldAnTales.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 am

Streex- while I remain imovable in my opinion that Ninty has the most intuitive interfaces for ALL their applications...

PSN has lots of shit that WiiWare doesnt even aLLOW (size-wise). WiiWare will always have its nuggets but PSN just seems to offer more than I'd realized/heard about.
Back to top Go down
Joshz1990
Super Mario
Super Mario
Joshz1990

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:58 am

Yeah the PS3/PSN has quite a bit of cool things haha Smile I'm still loving the Wii though hahaha ALL IMO
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:22 am

You know I still haven't tried any PSN titles but I agree that game file sizes are the smallest on the Wii. Still I'm currently playing My Life as a King on WiiWare and there is so much content here, along with DLC if you want to extend your experience. If I'm getting this full on a nugget then chicken strips aren't always needed. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Streex wrote:
You know I still haven't tried any PSN titles but I agree that game file sizes are the smallest on the Wii. Still I'm currently playing My Life as a King on WiiWare and there is so much content here, along with DLC if you want to extend your experience. If I'm getting this full on a nugget then chicken strips aren't always needed. Laughing

Im here to rectify all your gaming needs Streex. If you want to play sumtin just let me know Ill put it in the machine Cool
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:09 am

That's right! I do know and live next to multi console gamers now. I think I need to start off with some PSN. Haven't tried anything on the service yet. Plus I want to see what Home is like.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Home is meh, SO many advertisements I can't take it seriously, they have mini games for specific brands of cars... sodas... its lame IMO.

Also, takes the PS3 FOREVER to download shit wirelessly, I was downloading BASEketball and after 5 hours of wireless nonsense I cancelled the download, went to sleep, hardwired it in the morning, and had it in 45 minutes. lol

And I must say the PS Store is a total rip off, $20 for a blu-ray movie that at stores is $25 and you get the disc and digital download. Not a deal.

Methinks only the PSN arcade titles will be for me. :\
Back to top Go down
Triz
Moogle
Moogle
Triz

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:30 pm

ZeldAnTales wrote:
Home is meh, SO many advertisements I can't take it seriously, they have mini games for specific brands of cars... sodas... its lame IMO.

Also, takes the PS3 FOREVER to download shit wirelessly, I was downloading BASEketball and after 5 hours of wireless nonsense I cancelled the download, went to sleep, hardwired it in the morning, and had it in 45 minutes. lol

And I must say the PS Store is a total rip off, $20 for a blu-ray movie that at stores is $25 and you get the disc and digital download. Not a deal.

Methinks only the PSN arcade titles will be for me. :\

Yeah PSN is clow especially compared to LIVE. I dont do any of the movie downloading either, just the games and demos.
Back to top Go down
Joshz1990
Super Mario
Super Mario
Joshz1990

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:56 am

I'll be honest my wireless for ps3 downloaded quick when I downloaded anything, hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:07 pm

Weird. My Wii stuff downloads fast, my comp is tough, trust me. Only thing that has tard farts when downloading shit is PS3. Oh well, like I said, only games from PSN are my thing anyway, rented BASEketball in HD, cool but not worth my $5.
Back to top Go down
Joshz1990
Super Mario
Super Mario
Joshz1990

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:21 am

Smile well i mean at least your enjoying the PSTriple right? haha I just downloaded Sonic 2 Smile and was thinking about sonic 4!!!!! looks pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:12 am

Yeah its mega short for $15 though. I don't even have it yet because of this. Its episodic, and there's 5 episodes. 1 a year is the rumor I heard. LAME.
Back to top Go down
Joshz1990
Super Mario
Super Mario
Joshz1990

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:08 am

OMG I thought the same thing! Although I do like how they changed things up yet still made it seem old school. I like how the stages ARE based off the old ones bahahaha, lmfao i basically almost beat sonic 2 last night....
Back to top Go down
Streex
Admin
Streex

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:46 am

I don't think you should rely too heavily on the length of a game to merit its quality. If it's a good short game you'll come back to it over and over. The true measure will be the replay value.
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:48 pm

I never felt like Sonic had much replay value. :\
Back to top Go down
Joshz1990
Super Mario
Super Mario
Joshz1990

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:09 pm

:O
Back to top Go down
ZeldAnTales
Tom Nook
Tom Nook
ZeldAnTales

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:47 pm

What a post!!! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?   What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What is everybodys favorite console? What is the most recent console you've bought?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next